Chapter 8

A Few Weeks Later....

I finally found me an apartment. I decided something small nothing to big. My dad sends me money. We talk on the phone all the time.

Right now I'm getting ready to go to the trap. I do what I got to do and leave. If D1 needs me. I listen to him and nod my head in understanding. Which pisses him off.

Miguel we cool or whatever. We talk every now and again. He work and he found him a little girlfriend too. She's hella nice and cool. She ain't the clingy type. Nicey still around, but I haven't talked to her in a while. I'll hit her up later. I know she going to cuss my ass flat out.

I put on some ripped shorts, a Adidas shirt that says 'As Real As They Come' and my black and pink Adidas to match. My hair was bone straight. I put on my black and pink snap-back.

I added my juicy couture charm bracelet. Put my gun on my waist grabbed my phone and car keys.

I locked up the house. I slid in my Camaro. I bump some Lil Snupe on the way.

The way I was driving I made it there in 30 minutes. I moved an hour away from everybody.

I cut the car off and walked into the trap. I say hi to the people I know and the rest I just look at them and keep it moving.

"Boss said he wanna see you as soon as you walked." One of the workers said. I rolled my eyes. His ass can wait.

I go into the money room do my daily inventory. If anything out of place is my job to let the boss know. I check the coke pill and weed rooms. That took me about three hours. Once I was done I went to see what jackass want.

Fuck knocking I walk right in. He would be getting some head from a jawn. I roll my eyes. He told the girl to get up and leave. She wiped her lips fix her clothes smirks at me and leaves. She must be proud to be a dick sucker. Wow. I look at him waiting for him to say something.

We were sitting in silence for a while. So I pulled out my phone and strolled down IG. I hope he don't think I'm going to speak first. I looked up to see his eyes on me. I shrugged my shoulders like so wassup? What you need?

"How long you gone keep this up?" I shrugged.

"You gone have to talk to me sooner or later. Or get fired?" Fired I didn't know you could get fired being in the game. Well I'm actually like his assistant or whatever the hell you wanna call it. I doubt he'll fire me. But if he do I'll leap for joy. I'll leave here so fucking fast. It'll make his head spin.

I just shrugged again. I really don't care. He can do what he want. He got up and walked toward me.

"So you really not talking to me? It's been almost a month and all you do is shrug your fucking shoulders." I shrugged my shoulders again. He leaned in closer to me. Our lips were inches apart.

"I don't think my boyfriend would like you so close to me so give me 50 feet nigga." I said looking him in his eyes. Why did I say boyfriend? His eyes turned black.

"What boyfriend? Is it that nigga you had at my house?" I shrugged.

"You was just talking now you back to that shrugging shit again." Like what do you want from me? I have nothing to say to you. If it's not business then I don't give a fuck. I just wanna go home.

"I swear to God if you got a man he got to go." I raised my eyebrow and laughed at him. Jealous much?

"You laughing I'm serious unless you want him floating in the river." I shrugged like do you then. Funny thing is there is nobody else. I don't know why he act all jealous when he be having hoes in his dick literally. I gave him that 'are you done' look.

"Don't fuck with me Arianna." He said. I rolled my eyes shrugged and walked out. I heard him calling my name. I jogged out before he caught my ass. Haha. It's fun making him mad.

I was pulling out when he was coming out the trap door. I winked and sped off toward my house.

"That'll teach him." I said to myself.

I pull up into my parking spot. I cut the car off. I grab my bags and take them inside.

I flopped down on the bed sighing what a day.