Chapter 10

Arianna

Well it's good to see y'all again. So let me tell y'all what's been going on. I seen my sister two months ago in the grocery store it was a bittersweet feeling. D1 had told me what he did and like he promised he wouldn't kill her. Hell I tried to talk him out of doing it beforehand, but his ass so stubborn. What's done is done.

I'm his wife. No hoe, thot, slut bitch, or nigga, fuck boy, lil boy, or man gone take any of our places. We know where we each stand and we cool with that.

We don't fuck with nobody else. Why? Cause that keep others from falling or catching feelings for us. We know our boundaries. We have friends and friends only. If they get out of hand we deal with it and cut all tides with the person.

We actually get along. I moved back in with him. After the fact that he bought a new bed. I was not going to lay my ass back in the old one.

As far as sex we haven't did it...yet. I plan on giving him my virginity on Saturday he lucky today Friday so yeah.

D1 walks out the bathroom wrapped in his towel. I had to look away before I stared to long. There is so much sexual tension between us its ridiculous. But it won't be for long.

"Babe I'm gong to get a few things for the house. Give some money to charity and then come home." He nodded.

"Okay bae." He said pulling up his gym shorts.

"What you gone do while I'm gone?"

"I'mma just chill here till you get back then we can do something."

"Alright I'll be back in a little bit." I pecked his lips a few times and left.

I got in his Audi heading out. I was driving down the street When I seen a familiar car. I just shrugged it off.

I finally made it to the store. I walked in. I needed to get in and out and get home to my man.

I placed all the bags in the trunk. I put my purse in the passenger seat. I need to write a check for the charity I was giving money to, but noticed I left my checkbook at home. I pulled out the parking heading back to the house.

D1

While Ari was gone. I was laying in bed flipping through channels trying to find something to watch. I left it on the ESPN.

I head to take a piss so I went to the bathroom. I did my business and when I walked out I seen Danica standing there naked. I forgot she had a key. I need my shit back.

"Wtf?! Put your fucking clothes back on!" I yelled at her. She walked over to me.

"Daddy I know you miss me. Stop acting like that."

"I don't miss you. You a hoe. I got a wife. So you need to bounce before she comes back."

"Fuck her she can't do you like I can."

Arianna

I pulled up to the house and seen that same car I seen when I was leaving.

I unlocked the front door and eased in. I quietly walked up the stairs with my 9 in my hand. Somebody bout to get a bullet. I heard De'Andre yelling at someone.

"Get the fuck out my house!" He yelled.

"But baby I love you. Not that hoe. She's using you."

"Dumb ass she's not you. Get that through your thick ass skull. I don't want yo ass. Never did I just was fucking with you cause you was giving up the pussy."

"But it was good though." I heard her unzipping his pants. Oh hell no.

"Man stop that-" I bussed through the door and they both froze in they place.

"Baby its not what it looks like?"

"BABY?!" Danica screamed. I smirked.

"Yes you heard him right. Why the fuck you in my house trying to fuck my man's hoe? You just can't stop being a hoe. He beat your ass how many times? And you still think he wants you?"

"He was my man first not yours."

"That's where you're wrong. You knew I always like him but decided to fuck with him anyway. When he started making money. You flaunted around the house talking bout De'Andre this, De'Andre that. But in the end his heart always belonged to me. Not you. So I'mma give you to the count of 5 to get out my house." She picked up her clothes.

"This ain't over." She stormed out the room. Slamming the front door. I looked at De'Andre.

"Baby I tried to-" He looked at me confused at what I was about to say next.

"I know I heard. I'm proud of you baby. But I got something planned tomorrow night for us."

He hugged me and kissed me. I didn't even get a chance to finish my errands. The rest of the day we just chilled around the house watching movies and eating.