Chapter 1

He kissed down my body from my lips to my torso and then back up to my lips. He kisses were sending shock waves and tingles through my body. I never felt something as good as this. I moaned out in pleasure. He kissed down to my pųssy. He kissed the top of it and used his thumb and index finger to spread my lips apart.

He kissed my pearl. He flicked his tongue on it making me moan out for more. He slid two fingers in me making me arch my back. The faster he went the more I wanted him. I felt myself about to cųm. My muscles were tightening around his fingers.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed as I came all over his fingers. When he came up smirking I can't believe who it was........

DE'ANDRE....

"ARIANNA GET YO STUPID ASS UP AND GET READY FOR FUCKING SCHOOL!" My mother yelled, pouring water on my face. I jumped up wiping the water from my face.

"Why would you do that?!" I yelled at her.

"Well I told you to get yo stupid ass up." She said and walked out. I sighed and pulled the covers off of me. I walked into the bathroom, which so happens to be across from my room. I looked in the mirror and just stared at myself. I know I look good, but let my mama and sister tell it, I'm ugly, a nobody, I'll never have shit, and I'll never be shit. I sighed and started on my daily routine. I turned the shower on, then put my hair in a messy bun and stepped into the shower.

The water felt so good running down my body. It relaxes me because this seems like the only time I can get some peace and quiet. After spending thirty minutes in the shower, I turned the water off and stepped out. I grabbed my towel and dried my body off.

As I lotion my body someone walks into the bathroom. I jump up trying to cover myself with my towel. I looked up and it was D1.

"Damn Ari." I heard him mumbled looking at my body. I blushed. He walked out the bathroom, not without taking a second glance. I just hope my sister didn't see that. I don't want to hear her mouth this morning.

I walked out of the bathroom, hurrying into my room, closing the door behind me.

What a way to start my morning. I think to myself.

I put on a pair of Dark Washed Skinny Jeans, a Black and Red Button Down Shirt, and a cute pair of black sandals. As for my hair I put it in a high bun. For accessories I added my Black and Red Hoop Earrings and a mix of Black and Red Bangles.

I was looking cute this morning. I had to snap a full body picture for Instagram.

I sprayed om my Pink Chiffon Body Spray that I got from Bath & Body Works. I grabbed my bag, phone, and house keys. As I was walking down the hall I bumped into something hard. It had to be the wall. This what I get for not paying attention.

I look up to see D1. I take that back it's not a wall. He looked down at me smiling showing his pearly white teeth.

"S-Sorry D1." I managed to stutter out. He chuckled.

"It's all good lil mama. Where you headed in a rush?" He said. I looked around for my sister because she always told me never to talk to her man.

"I-I got to g-go." I tried to move around him, but he blocked my path. I sighed I really don't have time for this right now. So I ducked up under his tall frame and ran downstairs.

When I got downstairs my mother was on the couch smoking. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water and headed for the door.