Chapter 2

Shanice

What's up? My name is Shanice Mills. My best friend name is Arianna Janay Adams. We been cool since sandbox days. She be there when I need a shoulder to cry on I've been there when she needs a shoulder to cry on too. We gone always be there for each other. Honestly I don't like how my bestie's hoe of a mother and sister treat her. It ain't right. No child should go through anything like that at all. Trust me when my bitch snap they gone regret that shit. Anyways, I'm 17, 5'6, short I know, but don't let it fool you. I don't bite my tongue. I say what needs to be said at all times. I'm brown skinned and in the 12th grade, I have shoulder length hair, and I'm not fat nor am I'm skinny. That's enough about me.

Oh yeah I'm low-key dating O and he always claiming he loves me, but what I don't understand is why we can't let people know. If he keeps this up I might just walk away for good this time. It's whatever, but I'm gone for real this time.

Danica

I was at my man's house. We had just got finished fucking. His dick game is too good to give up. When I say he can lay the pipe down that's what I mean. We were just lying there cuddling and watching a movie. Until we heard a big crashing sound coming from downstairs. We jumped up out of the bed. D1 ran into the closet to get something. He slipped on a short, a pair of pants, and shoes. We heard footsteps coming up the stairs. To say I was scared was an understatement.

"Bae I want you to take this and follow the instructions on it. I love you and I know you gone hold it down for me." He said right as they kicked in the bedroom door.

BAM!

They threw him down on the ground putting hand cuffs on him. I watched as they dragged him out the house. I had to put on the fake water works if you know what I mean. I could care less if their taking him. I love his money, not him. I was screaming and crying. Ya bitch put her acting skills to use.

They had cleared the house. Luckily there weren't any drugs in here. But if there was they wouldn't have found it.

I opened the note and read it. I put my clothes on quickly. I walked into his office and walked toward his safe in the floor under the desk. I put in the code. He had hella money in there. I took a couple stacks and put them into my purse. I closed it back. Grabbed his keys and left.

*

*

*

*

*

I pulled up to the mall. I walked in and hoes was mugging because their niggas was looking at me. I'm a bad bitch! I go into every store in the mall. Buying whatever caught my eye. I was getting hungry so I went to the food court.

I found a table and start eating. This fine ass nigga came up to me. Let's just say I'll be seeing him and his friend later tonight ;).

I headed to the car lot. I got me a new Benz. I sold his car for it. I know y'all like that's grimy as fuck. I don't give a fuck. I get money by any means necessary.

I pulled up to my house. I unlocked the door and started carrying bags up to my room. I see my sister in her room sitting in her bed doing her work. She think she better than everybody 'cause she smart and actually going somewhere. I don't like the bitch whatsoever. She looked up at me and I rolled my eyes and put my stuff in the room.

I started hanging my clothes up in the closet. I know I should do what De'Andre told me, but shit he locked up ,cause he got caught slipping. Now time to find me another baller. I might go to his lawyer, but his ass can stay in jail for all I care. If he do get out I know my ass better not be anywhere around. If anything I know it's not to playing with him. He locked up so he can't touch me.

My phone started ringing bringing me out of my thoughts. It was an unknown number. I picked it up.

"Hello." I said. I hear the operator speak and I press 5.

"What the fuck you doing till you can't answer my calls man?" I hear D1 yelling through the phone. I roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry baby I got caught up and lost track of time. I'll go to the place tomorrow morning baby." I said sounding so sincere. He sighed.

"Yeah iight, whatever just get my shit done." With that he hung up. I saved the number under "FUCK BOY D" I finished putting my things away and went to shower. Your girl got a date tonight.

I picked out a Versace Body-con Dress and a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps. I laid my outfit on the bed and went to go shower. I walked into the bathroom and took a long needed shower.

I wrapped my towel around me and did my other hygiene things. I flat ironed my 24" Malaysian hair bone straight. After that I applied some makeup, but not too much 'cause I'm gone sweat the shit off anyway. Tonight I'm bout to turn up. We going to club "Rain" and after that I don't know. He didn't tell me.

I walked out of the bathroom going into my room. I slipped on my dress and shoes. I sprayed my Love Spell from Victoria Secret on and added my diamond studded earrings. I smooth down the sides on my dress and took one last look in the mirror.

I grabbed my keys, phone, and clutch. I walked passed my sister room, but she had her door closed. I walked downstairs to wait for Jay to come. I unlocked my phone and scrolled thru Instagram liking a few pictures here and there.

I heard a horn blow. I got up and walked outside. I see Jay leaned up against his car smiling at me. I smiled back. He kissed my cheek and let me in the car.

We pulled up to club "Rain" and got out. The place was packed as fuck.

As always hoes was mean mugging me. Bitch I know I look good you don't have to hate. We walked up to a VIP section where his homeboys was. Hopefully none of D1 homeboys come here tonight, cause I know they gone tell him.

A waitress walked up to the table putting the bottles of Circo on the table. The music was booming.I fixed me a drink and smoked.

I was blowed and I wanted to dance. I dragged dude to the dance floor and started twerkin' on him. He put his hands on my waist. I was feeling myself. I was to turnt up. We danced, drink, and smoked all night long.

It was nearing closing time and I was faded and horny. I needed me some dick pronto. We walked out of the club hand in hand and got in his ride. We headed to my house. I rubbed my hand up and down his member while he was driving.

He instantly got hard. He groaned and I looked at him smirking. We pulled up to my house and got out. I unlocked the door and he carried me to my room. He threw me on the bed and started kissing on my neck down to my treasure. And y'all know what happened from there.