Chapter 24

Ari

My dad went back home. D1 at the trap. So I had no choice but to come to the grocery store alone. I had a bad feeling about this. I was walking out of the grocery store. I was about to unlock my car when I was hit in the head with something causing me to fall to the ground.

"Bitch D1 is mine." Was all I heard. I knew that voice.

Hits and kicks to the back of my head arm legs stomach. I screamed out for help. I had to protect my babies. I had myself in the fetal position. I was seeing black spots.

"Hey what's going on other there?" I heard an unfamiliar voice shout. They took off running.

Unknown

I'm so stressed it's unbelievable. I have a new born, a wife, and I just lost my job. I don't know what imma do. I need to do something quick. I sighed. I pulled up to Walmart. I get out and I hear someone screaming for help.

There was a group of people jumping someone. I yelled out to them and they took off running. I rushed over to help her.

"Ma'am can you hear me?" I asked. There was blood everywhere. I quickly dialed 911.

The paramedics and police where here within 5 minutes. I grabbed her purse to see if she had a phone.

Luckily it didn't have a password on it. I looked at her last dialed number "My Heart". I quickly called the number.

"Wassup baby?" I hear a man ask.

"I'm sorry sir, but I found your wife getting jumped by a group of people." I rushed out.

"Is she okay? Where are you?!" He asked in a panicked tone.

"I'm at the Walmart on Oaks, but now they are talking her to the hospital."

"Okay." Was all he said and hung up. I jumped in my car and followed them to the hospital.

I was sitting in the waiting room. People were looking at me strange. I had blood all over me, but I didn't care. I see a group of people walk in. They run up to a desk. I haven't even called my wife. She's going to kill me for sure.

The receptionist points to me. They rush over to where I am.

D1

I was at the trap and we just had a meeting when Ari had called me. So I thought. Some man tells me he found Ari getting jumped by some people, but they took off running. A lot of shit was going through my head I didn't know what to do. O, G1, Josh, and Nicey followed me. I made Nicey call her dad and tell him what happened.

We rush into the hospital. I hope my kids and wife okay. I can't lose them. Whoever did this is dead on sight.

"How is she? Are my babies okay? Where is she? What happened?" I was stressing and worried. I was sending question after question.

"D calm down. Can you tell us what happened?" O said. I see Nicey crying. I go and hug her.

"I was getting out my car when I noticed a group of people kicking and hitting on someone. So I yelled toward them, but before I could get there they were gone. I found her in a fetal position protecting her baby. I called 911 then I called him and here we are." The man said. We sat there for hours waiting for information about Ari and the babies.

Around 5 am Jay comes running thru the door. He spots us an runs or way.

Jay

Nicey called me telling me Ari got jumped and lost a lot of blood and their on their way to the hospital. I stopped everything I was doing and got on my jet and rushed all the way here.