Chapter 23

Arianna

So I'm now 6 months. Danica still trying my patience. I swear I'm so ready to drop this baby so I can really lay some hands on her.

Shit I'm praying for an early labor just so I can fuck her shit up. The day she begged D1 was just the beginning.

She started showing up to the house or at the trap or any where we were together. I'm really losing my little insanity that I have left.

Today I have an appointment to see what I'm having.

*

*

*

*

*

It's My daddy, D1, and I.

"Well let's see what mommy is having." Dr. Houston said. He moved the wand across my stomach. D1 held my hand while my dad stood behind the doctor looking closely at the monitor.

"There's baby A and there's baby B." Wait what? That's two babies.

"T-Twins?"

"Yes ma'am. Twin girls at that." D1 dumb ass gone faint. My daddy squealed. Jesus help me I looked down at him laying on the floor. I didn't know whether to kick him, punch him, or step over him.

"Daddy help his ass up before for I kick him." I said fixing my clothes back. The doctor laughed.

"You can get your pictures from the front and make another appointment for next month." I nodded stepping over D1.

I waited for daddy and Andre to walk out. I shook my head at him.

"You alright now? I can't take y'all no where. Acting how y'all acting."

"Yeah I was just shocked. We having twins and on top of that they're both girls."

"Yes, but next time you pass out like that I'mma leave yo ass here." My daddy shook his head.

*

*

*

*

*

"I'm thinking about moving here that way I can help you with then twins."

"That'll be good daddy. When you plan on moving?"

"I'll leave in 2 days and get everything together and then I'll look for a place here."

"Yay! Daddy I get to see you every day." Then I frowned and he noticed.

"What's wrong?"

"My sexy self gone have to see yo ugly donkey looking ahh every day. Why Lord did you curse me!" I shouted throwing my hands up. D1 snickered.

"Don't make me take my belt off. You still my daughter pregnant or not I'll tear that ass up." He said. I shut up quick cause he serious.

When we got back to the house daddy and D1 went upstairs to change and start on the baby room. I can't believe I'm having two babies.

TWINS.

Wait till I tell Nicey. Speak of the Devil she calling me now.

*PHONE COVO*

"Hello."

"So what are you having?" She yelled thru the phone. I had to pull it away from my ear.