Chapter 4

Beeeep Beeeep!

Ugh! I hate having to wake up this damn early. I rolled out of bed and head to the bathroom. Today going to be busy day for me.

After my shower I lotion my body. I put on pair of cuffed skinny jeans, a Versace V-Neck, that Shanice bought me, and my Versace sandals too match. If it wasn't for Shanice and myself I wouldn't have half the things do. I put my hair in a ponytail and added some lip gloss. Today is the day that I go get his money, drop off his lawyer, burn go see him.

I grab my stuff and head toward the bus. I can drive, but I don't have a car. So I have no choice but to catch the bus.

How fun!

*

*

*

*

*

I walk into the Sheriff building thankful for the cold air that hit me. It was just too damn hot outside. I walk up to the desk and this ghetto ass hood rat sitting here running her mouth. I rolled my eyes. I signed in and they had to search me.

Some big jolly doughnut eating pervert ass nigga had to do it. He was feeling a little too much for my liking.

"Umm, I think that's enough don't you?"

"Sorry ma'am." He said letting me go into the visitation room. I walked in and looked around.There were families in here. I see kids running and playing around. Smh, see the prison and jail life ain't where it's at. I looked around and spotted D1. As I was walking niggas was looking and licking their lips and hoes was mugging. Like these niggas locked up what I want with them? NOT A DAMN THING.

D1 is one fine ass nigga I ain't gone lie. Shit if his ass could be faithful and liked me the way I like him, then we could have something.

"Sup ma?"

"Now why you need me to come here?"

"Damn no hey, how you doing, nothing." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"Hi D1. How are you? Fine. That's good. Great now what's up?" He laughed and shook his head.

"I see some things never change."

"Mhm."

"I need you to help O out with the business." He said. Is this nigga crazy or crazy as fuck?

"What oh hell nawl!" I said getting up. But he grabbed me and put my on his lap. Lawd y'all help a real girl out.

"Ari you know I wouldn't ask you if it wasn't important. Please do this for me. I really need you." He pleaded. I sighed.

"Fine. Now what do I get out of this?"

"Other than paid what else do you want?" I smirked. He raised his eyebrow.

"What?"

"I want you." I said with a straight face. Trying not to laugh.

"Really?" He said. He had a shocked expression on his face.

"Nah I was kidding the money is good enough playboy." I said. He looked genuinely hurt.

"Damn you hurt a nigga feelings ma." He said with his hand on his heart. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Whatever." I tried to get off his lap but he pulled me back down. He put his chin in the crook of my neck. His breathing sent chills down my spine. Let me calm myself down, because my thoughts can sometimes get the best of me.