Chapter 41: The Furious Black and White Thunders

Tyron POV

So Lord David and Ranseim took me inside a pure white world called the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

"This is where only the legendary heroes train, Tyron.", said Lord David as he walked farther out in a place far away from the door we went in.

Lord Ranseim dissapeared with a bang of thunder and were beside Lord David.

"As you can see.", Lord Ranseim's voice were loud and clear even if he's far away. "We are inside a completely different dimension. And to make things a bit realistic..."

He raised his arm and everything around us changed to a vision of a destroyed world.

Dark skies.. molten lands.. black smokes from the distance..

"This is what we had seen back then during the war, as you can remember, Tyron.", said Lord David as he removed his dark helm and banished it. Lord Ranseim also did the same.

"You might be wondering.", Lord Ranseim said.

"Why you are separated from.", Lord David said. What the hell is this kind of telepathy!?

"FLUGEL AND ANGELICA.", both of them said simultaneously.

"Its because."

"You are the main character on this war"

"Thats why.."

"We will have to train you..."

Both of them stayed silent for a while as they summoned their weapons.

For Lord David, he has his usual two gigantic black swords and Lord Ranseim has the Excalibur.

"We will have to train you.. MORE HARDER THAN THOSE GIRLS.", both of them said as the dark skies came rumbling furiously with lightnings.

"Are you ready, Tyron?", asked Lord David.

I inhaled deeply and roared. I transformed into my demigod form. "HaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAA!!!"

My white coat enveloped my body and all my garments glowed up with the ligh of Apollo.

White aura came out of my body with white flames encircling around. I summoned my black sword and went closer to them.

"I guess you choose to fight with your Mother's side.", smiled Lord David. "Aside from the fact that your demon form consumes a lot of mana, I can tell that you are more than just confident as the legacy of Ms. Amy."

"Thanks, sir."

Then, I felt my stomach twitch as both of them exerted their auras.

They were so strong at this point that I am almost terrified!

"Dont worry, Tyron.", said Lord Ranseim as he sprouted his white wings along with a typhoon of white thunders.

"We wont use even half of our full powers.", Lord David sprouted dark wings and his black thunders came crashing down.

WHAT EXTRAORDINARY DISPLAY OF POWER! HOW CAN I POSSIBLY LAST A YEAR WITH THEM!?

"And just to let you know.", Lord Ranseim cracked his fingers that sent a powerful thunderclap. "We had trained inside this chamber for almost 10 years. During those days that you are still spending time with Angelica, that is."

"For we must be fully prepared for the worst to come. And now.", Lord David just swung his right sword and everything around us shook.

"WE HAVE SURPASSED EVEN THE GODS THEMSELVES!", both of them roared and a deafening thunder maelstrom happened that I was forced to activate my quadra wings and flew to the skies to avoid them.

Even as I flew dodging these DEADLY thunders, I found myself being held down back to the ground!

"Wh-Whats happening!?", I was suddenly falling faster to the ground and I landed with such a hit that the ground formed a crater.

I struggled as I tried to get up from getting pinned to the ground.

"I forgot to tell you that this place has 500 times more gravity the the world outside!", said Lord Ranseim.

"500 TIMES!? THAT'S INSANE!", I grunted as I kept on trying to get up.

"LIKE.. THIS.. WILL STOP ME! AAAAAAARGHH!!!", I exerted more powers to keep myself standing up. "STAND UP YOU.. STUPID BODY!"

"Now you know why only the elite are allowed to train here.", said Lord David after a loud thunderclap. "All normal warriors would never last even a day inside this chamber."

What a very intense.. training method!

"Grrrr!", As of now, although its hard to admit, its like I am using all of my powers just to stay upright.

"Is.. Angelica and Flugel also trained like this?", I asked with extreme effort.

"No. Actually, they dont have these kind of training features as they train on a miniature type of Time Chamber. This place that you are training in is the real Time Chamber.", answered Lord Ranseim. "And just so you know.. Angelica and Flugel is now knocked out on their first beginner level fight with Cheska and Yuki."

"Huh!? Angelica.. and Flugel REALLY lost?"

"Yes, thats true. The four of us have our minds literally connected to each other caused by years of special training.", answered Lord David.

How could those TWO YINYANG ANGELS LOSE? IS THIS REALLY THE STRENGTH OF THE FOUR HEROES OF WAR!?

THIS IS.. UNREAL!

The world shook again as those two started yelling and their auras became more powerful! This time they were encircled by their thunders!

"Come and fight, Tyron! We will do this kind of training for a year, like it or not!", said Lord David as he went to battle position.

"But how can I fight.. if I cant even move my damned body!", I said as I am gradually losing energy already.

"THIS GRAVITY IS TOO MUCH!"

I tried my best to lift my wings up but I failed, while I am watching the kings flying up like this gravity is just a sideshow!

"Looks like we'll have to slow things a bit.", said Lord Ranseim. "Well then.. try at least dodging our thunders, or else you'll be out of commission!"

I was shocked to know that they are serious!

"ARRRGH! MOVE!", I yelled and made myself fly using all of my energy and I managed to dodge their super fast lightnings!

"Thats it, Tyron! Get used to the gravity! I tell you. All what you are going through right now will eventually pay off when we get out of here.", said Lord David as he himself sent out black lightnings.

As much as I wanted to dodge them, eventually..

Both black and white thunders struck my body and I felt A VERY UNEXPLAINABLE PAIN I EVER FELT BEFORE.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHH!!!", all I could do was yell as those thunders were blasting every cell of my body.

Soon I felt myself out of everything and fell unconscious.

Imagine the fact that I will be training with them like this... for a year.

How can I ever make through this without you, Angelica?

I miss you.. so much.