Final Chapter: One Happy and Loving Family

Tyron POV

Soon I woke up one morning in a room. I looked around and realized that this is Villamore mansion and Angelica were sleeping beside me, wearing a loose black dress.

"Good morning.. my princess.", I smiled and poked her nose. Her eyes twitched and opened.

"Hmmm? Oh sweetie. You are awake.", she said. Soon she get up and yawned.

Angelica smiled at me and held my hand, "Good morning my love."

The sun rays are lighting up our large room with good vibes. Everything was peaceful. Ah, such a heavenly feeling.

"Sweetie.. what happened when I fainted?", I asked Angelica while we lied again on the bed and hugged each other.

"Hmm. Lord Zeus and the other Gods recreated planet Earth and returned the unconscious citizens of Earth like the war never existed. And then he granted my parents the freedom from ruling the Dark Realm as well as Flugel's parents. All of us can finally rest and live our lives like a normal human."

"I see.", I smiled. "I really would like that too. I am so tired of every battle. I would like to spend the rest of m-"

Soon our romantic moment was interrupted as Flugel was wailing outside our room and were begging to come in.

Angelica giggled, "Maybe you will have to tell me that next time, sweetie."

Then she winked at me then kissed me.

Damn you Flugel.. again.

I laughed and arranged my clothes but Flugel broke through the door before Angelica opens it and..

"KYAAAAAAAAAA!!! DON'T TELL ME YOU GUYS ARE- OOMPF!", Angelica covered her mouth and closed the door.

"One more shout from you and imma kill you.", said Angelica and I hurried on putting my clothes on.

"What are you guys doing anyway?", Flugel pouted and sat on a nearby chair. Angelica went to her drawers and tied her long black hair.

"We are having a romantic scene and YOU butted in.", I said and Angelica laughed softly as Flugel started ranting about how I should not flirt with her best friend on a bed.

"Yeah yeah. You just wanted to solo player her cooking.", I smiled.

"Wh-What!? How did you read my-"

"Mind? Oh come on we are trained for this hahaha.", I laughed. "Anyway I will be glad if we Divine Trinity could eat breakfast altogether."

Flugel suddenly lit up like a happy child, "Yaaay! What are we eating for today, Angelica?"

"Hmmm.", Angelica looked at the ceiling and put her finger on her chin. "Ah! We will be having my special pan cakes for today!"

"YAAAAAY!", both I and Flugel shouted.

"I won't lose to you, Tyron dooork!", teased Flugel and went to the kitchen.

"Like hell I will lose to y-"

"SHADDAP! BOTH OF YOU WILL LOSE TO ME BWAHAHAHA!", shouted Angelica and the three of us entered the kitchen.

---

So while eating we became serious..

"So what are the news you originally came here for, Flugel?", asked Angelica.

"Since Lord Zeus had relieved our parents of their duties on heavenly realm, my family had no home to live. Mr. and Ms. Villamore were so kind enough to let us stay in here permanently. And that means."