Chapter 1: The Holy Conference

Angelica POV

As we teleported to the Heavenly Realm, I and Flugel entered the Great Hall of the Divine Palace where the Archangels and the Gods resides.

I saw the great God Zeus on his throne and on his right side stood my Dad with his dark wings activated, wearing black leather armor. Then on the left is Mr. Ranseim on white, full plate armor and white wings. The Archangels and the other Gods stood beside the aisle with red carpet which I and Flugel walked at.

As we went to the front, both of us kneeled and bowed in respect of the three leaders. My Dad for the Shadow Realm, Mr. Ranseim on the Light Realm and Zeus for the Divine Realm.

Zeus stood on his throne and acknowledged our presence. Even me and Flugel gets nervous when we're in front of him for he is the God of the Gods so we immediately joined our Mothers nearby. It is rumored that the thunder powers that our fathers had is just a portion of his thunderbolts. Before the war, the Demon tribe successfully sealed him in the Abyss called Tartarus with the cunning mind of Lucifer so he couldn't join the battle. Since I feel uncomfortable, I magically changed my ninja outfit into a dark armor and other equipments. I almost laughed when Flugel also did the same.

"Now, as we speak.", said Zeus with a very deep and powerful voice. "The place where Bahamut was sealed long ago by the White Thunder Ranseim has been disturbed. It was a powerful seal that almost took his life but now, with all the odds defied and unknown reason, Bahamut was stirring again with its new powers. It won't be long now before he completely breaks the seal but we Gods won't allow that to happen. No one can tell how powerful he is as of now and no one knows who is the imbecile who managed to escape as one of the pillars that keeps the seal stable."

"Does that mean that the pillars were truly demon sacrifices from the previous war?", asked my Mom, Francheska the Flame-Haired Blazing Eyed Warrior of the Heavens. Her long, natural hair was colored black as well as her eyes. Since we are in a Holy Conference, she is on what we call Flame Haze form. My Mom is the Queen of the Shadow Realm which was lead by my Dad, David Lee. She acted as one of the strategists during the war and battled with my Dad.

Zeus nodded, "During the war, Ranseim strategically sacrificed seven demons to seal Bahamut to serve as Seal Pillars. He researched thoroughly on sealing techniques while on the Holy Library, the same method as Lucifer had sealed me in the abyss long ago. But fear not, for only one pillar has escaped."

"My Lord, is there no chance to replace the lost pillar?", asked Flugel's mom, Yuki Minahara. Also known as the Demonic Blue Flare, the wife of Lord Ranseim who were standing beside Flugel. She has long, orange hair with brown eyes. I heard that she played a very vital role during the war. A role of sacrificing herself to the Demon Forces to gain information and act as a double agent of both light and dark. She was also the reason how my Dad activated his real powers as a Dark Angel, which means she was one of the 4 heroes of the universe. It was said that it was my Mom who saved her from the Harbinger of Death, Lucia who made her a VESSEL for her dark spirit and made a contract with her. She used that opportunity to act as girl who succumbed to the darkness while originally she was preparing my Dad for his fight for the Holy War. I admire her SO much as she became the hero within the shadows.

"I thought your husband already told you, dear Yuki.", said Zeus as he looked at Mr. Ranseim who scratched his white hairs on his head. Zeus sighed and explained. "No, it can't be replaced as his own life force were sacrificed to make that seal. Once he replaces it, he will have to redo the method again which might take his life out.."

Everyone were silent for a while until my Dad broke the silence.

"Rest assured, we, your leaders, will do our utmost best to track the demon who escaped the seal by deploying Angels who specialises at Sealing techniques to prolong Bahamut's revival as well as to give us time to investigate."

My Dad is the Hero of the War and the King of the Shadow Realm, but instead of being proud of him I hate him so much.. he was always busy on his work and doesn't have much time for me or Mom.. He was always busy at work and seldom had time for us, his family.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist out of anger. To see him acting high and mighty again pisses me off to the core.

Why don't you ever notice my feelings as your daughter!? I HATE YOU SO MUCH, DAD!

I turned my back and went towards the exit of the Hall. I heard many whispers around me but I ignored.

"Angelica! We are on the mid-", said my Dad.

"YOU SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!!", I yelled and ran to the exit.

==========

Flugelmina POV

The moment Angelica shouted and left the Hall, we gasped as we saw Lord David collapsing on the ground. His dark wings had withdrawn on his back.

"DAVID!", said Ms. Cheska as everyone gathered around him.

Lord Zeus kneeled beside him and took him on his left shoulder to stand. My Dad came on his right side and helped him.

Then I was saddened as I saw Lord David panting hard. We all can feel his tiredness. My Mom told me that he was restless these days as he was a determined King who serves his people well. Because of his selflessness, he was now suffering like this.

"Lord Zeus..", he said weakly. "Please forgive the disrespect that my daughter displayed."

"Its okay, David. We shall adjourn the meeting for now. You should go and take your rest. I can handle Bahamut's seal with Ranseim so don't worry.", he kindly replied. "Cheska, go and take David to your chamber. Let him rest for the day. If he resists, report to me. This is an order."

Ms. Cheska bowed and took Lord David on her shoulder.

Lord David weakly smiled at me beckoned me to come closer. I hurriedly went in front of him.

"Flugel, please.. look after Angelica. Tell her that I lover her so much.", he whispered.

I smiled back and nodded, "Leave it to me, sir."

"Flugel, thank you so much.", Ms. Cheska smiled as they went on fire and dissapeared.

"We are so blessed to have him.", smiled Zeus proudly. "With both Ranseim and David, things have been going smoothly."

Zeus then looked at me and smiled. "Flugelmina, I have faith that you and Angelica could also grew up as a Legend. I believe in both of you. You are all dismissed."

I smiled and bowed again, "Thank you so much, my Lord."

"Flugel, my dear. Give this to Angelica. It might make her feel better.", smiled my Mom as she gave me a box of cookies. It was one of her forte when it comes to baking and I and Angelica absolutely likes her heavenly cookies!

"Hehehe. Mom, can I have some?", I grinned.