Chapter 10: The Celebration

Tyron POV

So after my last match, I ran where Angelica is on the medic room. I don't know why I am worried about her.

Soon I saw her and Flugelmina chatting while lying on separate beds. Miss Mina were still healing them.

"Angelica.", I said as I went beside her. She frowned and pouted.

"Don't look at me.", she said as she was full of bandages. Looks like she really gave her all on their match.

"I am sorry if I won the Tournament.", I smiled. "Its because you are- ow!"

I caressed my stomach as she gets up and punched it.

"Next time, I will battle you, and kick your sorry ass.", she said and lied again to her bed. "Anyway, congratulations on your victory."

"Yeah, congrats, Tyron!", said Flugelmina, Miss Mina, and the other injured warriors on the room.

"Seems like you had proven yourself to everyone.", smiled Angelica. "It pisses me off that you won instead of me. But still, I am happy that all the people have truly had their hopes ignited once again. We are all counting on you, dork."

I smiled back as I held out the trophy that was given by Lord Zeus himself. I almost cried on the spot as this was the first achievement of my life.

Soon Lords David and Ranseim came inside the room together with Miss Cheska and Yuki.

"Lord David.", I happily said and hugged him out of my happiness. Then for a split second I stopped it and laughed embarrassedly. "Thank you for you really had given me another sense and way to live my life. Thank you. Thank you for being the first person other than my Mom to recognize me."

He patted my head and smiled, "You really did well, Tyron! I am truly amazed at how you exceeded my expectations. You carry all the faith and hope of all our people."

Then he approached Angelica who were smiling contently at him.

"Angelica, that was A VERY AWESOME BATTLE! I made a bet with Ranseim and I won once again. Ahahaha.", he laughed merrily and Lord Ranseim couldn't help but laugh too. He went by Flugel's side and also praised her.

"Flugel, your Dad almost cried when he saw you fighting with so much passion. We are so surprised at how much you had made yourself stronger even without much of our assistance.", giggled Master Yuki.

"Stop that dear.", he said as he wiped his tears. "I am a proud Father. Flugel, you really are.. my.."

Then Flugel and Yuki bullied him as he finally cried out of being so proud of their daughter.

"I had been gathering strength and power as I eat, you know that!?", she yelled and even me laughed a bit. "LETS HAVE AN ALL-OUT PIGGY SESSION TONIGHT!"

"Flugel, I am thankful enough that you can still maintain your pretty body.", said Angelica sarcastically. "But no offense. I will not be beaten even at a PIGGY TOURNAMENT!"

"Ha! Nice idea for a rematch!", said Flugelmina with a determined smile.

"Angelica.", said Lord David as Angelica sat. "You made me and your Mom so proud of you. You have truly gotten strong than we imagine you could ever be. Our dream has already came true as we know you have truly grown up to be a strong woman."

At that moment, I was so moved at how bright her joyous smile was as she hugged her parents. I almost cried at this scene how these two families were loving each other.

Miss Mina tapper my shoulders and smiled at me.

"Tyron, you have a new family now. Us. So don't be so sad, okay?"

I nodded and wiped my tears. "Yeah. I have a new family now where I can be with for the rest of my life. I am really happy."

---------------------

Soon, after resting for a bit, we all gathered on the Divine Palace this night to celebrate the camaraderie of all those who participated in the event and also for my victory and as a welcome feast for my arrival.

And so I went out of a room here on the Royal Chamber of the Divine Palace itself where only Lords David, Ranseim, Miss Cheska, Mina, and Yuki, as well as Flugel and Angelica can occupy. I am so honored for me to be able to have my own room here, which was 10 times larger than my own house at Earth.

I saw both Flugel and Angelica wearing formal dresses. Angelica with a black dress with purple linings and Flugel with a white dress with yellow linings. I am wearing a formal dress of black coat and pants with a weird necktie and black shoes. I even asked a maid here to help me on dressing up as I am never used to this kind of events.

As I walk closer to Angelica, my heart were beating more faster and faster. I have no choice anyway, as everyone should have a partner.

Flugel already had a partner which was Dragespear's son named Rowen. He was my final opponent the tournament. He is just incredible as his father.

Angelica frowned as I were still not taking her arm, "Hurry up, stupid!"

"Uh, yeah.", I said and she placed her arm on my left arm as we walk for the Grand Hall where all were waiting for us.

I was blushing the whole way towards the Grand Hall. Angelica's cuteness had gone too much for me to handle. I am so getting nervous right now.

She pouted again and I looked away, "Look at me, dork. What's wrong with you anyway? Calm down, will ya? Its not like I will beat you up again."

No! Its not like that at all, you silly girl.

Soon we stopped at a very large door that leads to the Grand Hall. It slowly opened and Angelica dragged me as I do not want to enter the place as it was filled with thousands of people, both human-like and angels. I can even saw all the Gods who were seated on a long table along with Lords David and Ranseim with their wives and Miss Mina.

"Dont you dare ruin this night for me or I swear you won't meet Bahamut.", said Angelica as she were waving at the people while smiling brightly.

I just sighed then smiled. Eventually I feel comfortable beside her and became more used to her hurtful, but empty words as Miss Mina had said to me.

We stopped as soon as we sat on allotted chairs for us on the long table that the Gods were also with. I feel much more comfortable when I sat with Miss Mina and Angelica on my other side. Soon Zeus stood up.

"We are all here, brothers and sisters, as we celebrate for the glory of the warriors who battled today with fiery passion on their hearts, for our Dark and Light Angels; Angelica and Flugelmina who showed to us that the Next Generation will never fail to surprise us and most specially for the arrival and victory of our Demonic Savior, Tyron who had ignited the flames of hope within our hearts!"

The people roared their cheers and joys.

I looked at everyone around me and every single face I saw were smiling to me. But the most precious smile I ever get to see..

Was the rare and stunning smile of this beautiful angelic princess, Angelica. Now I know that probably.. just maybe.. I may just be falling in love with her for a reason that even my heart could never tell.