Chapter 33: A Clash of Two Demigods

Chloe POV

Soon we arrived at the mansion and entered it as Angelina hurriedly went out of the vehicle and let the guard know. We just followed a garden path and stopped at the mansion entrance staircase where Mistress Angelica and the others were waiting.

I felt a tinge of jealousy as I saw Gellie running excitedly up the stairs and hugged Angelica.

I shouldn't be jealous.. The two of them shared a deeper bond more than us.

"Angelica-neechan! Its me! Angelina!", she said merrily.

"W-Wait. Angelina? Is that really you!?", Angelica were so happy to see her cousin back and she even held her high since Gellie was a small teenage girl.

"I missed you so much, neechan!", cried Gellie.

"I missed you too, Lina.", she replied with a smile. "And who are these people you came with?"

"Oh!", Gellie came back down the stairs. "These are Aunt Cheska's hand-picked Elite Soldiers from the Philippines, the NPC Squad 44!"

"Team!", I shouted and we lined up. We bowed at all of them. "Mistress Angelica, we are honored to meet you, Ma'am!"

"No. It is my complete pleasure meeting you guys. No need for formalities. We are more than your allies. We are your friends."

I am glad to know that Princess Angelica is just as kind as her Mother.

A white haired boy beside her asked Gellie, "So what bring you guys here?"

"You must be Tyron, the rumored Demigod of Light.", smiled Gellie. "I've been itching to fight you, you know. After knowing about your exploits, how you are the savior, and how you took the heart of my cousin, I am so eager to find out what you are made of."

"Gellie..", I said, trying to calm her down to avoid a fight.

"Lina! What are you talking about? Why are you challenging my boyfriend to a fight?", asked Angelica. She is utterly bewildered.

"Because Lord Apollo himself had asked me to test Tyron's demigod powers. It is essential for Athena's strategic plan, and a measurement of his power is required."

"Yes, but.. we are all tired of battling.", Angelica sadly said. Tyron was just quiet.

"Neechan, this is business. Aside from my personal reasons, it is required that we do this it was an order by the Gods themselves."

"Angelica, its okay. I accept her challenge.", he said as he descended the stairs.

"But, sweetie!"

Tyron smiled at me and the team, "NPC Squad 44, we warmly welcome you. Please don't get any far from Angelica and the others while you watch for the very first time a battle between two heavenly beings. This would also come handy when you went to war, as what you are about to witness is 100 times more than what you'll witness at the Holy War."

"Gellie.", I called out worriedly to her. "Is there any way to avoid this fight?"

"Chloe-nee, I am afraid to say NO. Don't worry though.", Gellie came to hug me then smiled. "Gellie will be fine. I'll make you proud of me, and the whole Squad 44, as your Captain. Watch me."

Gellie raised her hand, "FUZETSU!"

Everything went dark and red, like the whole place was sealed of time. This is like the work of a Flame Haze when they fight so that they may be able to revert the destroyed things back to normal and also to prevent others from seeing a extraordinary battle.