Chapter 22: The Formation of The Shadow Circle

Tyron POV

Both I and Angelica started walking towards the eerie dungeon with the other warriors. I wish them all luck..

We stopped as we stared at complete darkness that lies overhead. A very heavy and evil aura were all over. Some warriors had cowered and backed off. Some had decided to endure the undeniable fear that we are all sharing.

"DON'T WAVER!", shouted Angelica. "The fear that we are all having right now will be used against us! Remember that we are all Shadow Warriors! We fear nothing, even death itself!"

What she said lessen our fears.. but we could tell that even Angelica were at her best on trying to shrug her fears off.

"Lets go and get this done altogether!", she roared, summoned her two dark swords, and ran inside. The rest of us did the same and were now inside the Shadow Dungeon.

As soon as we all entered, we are all plunged into total darkness as the metal door suddenly closed on its own.

We all saw light as Angelica transformed not as a Dark Angel, but as a FLAME HAZE! Her black hair turned to a flaming crimson as well as her eyes. She had fused flames on her swords as well.

"I will serve as your light as we go into the higher floors.", she said like a real commander. "Tyron, you will be my primary backup. Being on Flame Haze mode makes me incapable of using my powers as a Dark Angel, so my powers aren't that reliable as you expect, but rest assured. My family of Flame Hazes had trained me well enough to master even this form. The rest of you, stay close to us. I and Tyron will do our best to cover you, but we can't guarantee your survival."

"Understood, Princess.", said a blonde elf who really resembles Arisa, the woman who fought with Angelica on the tournament and one of Lord David's Shadow officers. That girl might be her daughter.

Angelica had intensified her flames for us to be able to see farther, but the light were still not enough to lit the whole room.

I don't want to transform to Demon form as much as possible.. but I have to back her up with all my might.

I concentrated and transformed into it that made my body glow with light. I spread my dark leather wings and extended my dark horns as it has the ability to sense my demon kind.

I've been trying to hide my flames to Angelica, but so much for that! I can feel that we are all about to face a hoard of demons!

I grunted and black flames surrounded my body and my sword. All were completely shocked.

"T-Tyron.."

"Everyone! The demons are here! Get ready to fight!", I yelled and planted my sword on the ground. It sent a large amount of black flames towards an army of demons coming on the west. Angelica blasted the forces on the north, and the others on the other directions.

"Princess, I had an intel from the Headquarters that these demons have the capability to clone themselves." said a female rune master.

"Which means we must head to the top floor while we are slash them away from our path. Okay. Lets move out! Follow me.", she ordered as we ran forward while were being busy as we fend off the demons on bay. Because if they manage to swarm over us, we are doomed.

"I didn't knew that you had an elemental, Tyron.", said Angelica as she slashed forward with trailing orange flames. She really seems different with her red hair and eyes. "You are such a liar. When this is over, prepare yourself to get punched in the face!"

"Im sorry! I will whole-heartedly accept your punches once we get out of this place!", I shouted as I performed another blast attack of black flames.