Chapter 45: The Golden Angel

Angelica POV

For quite some time we watched the legendary four fight with the demons with such intensity that the hairs on my body never failed on standing on their end.

"Darn.. DAAAAAARN!", Asmodeus shouted and bursted with green aura. "JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL BAHAMUT COMES!"

"Humph.", Mom said as she slashed him like sausage within a five seconds. "HA!", the blasted him away again with crimson flames.

"Ha! Here goes Ms. Cheska's legendary cooking skills?!", said Flugel.

"BAHAMUT! IS THAT ALL YOUR ARMY CAN CONJURE!?", Zeus's voice came booming around the world. "APPEAR!"

"I guess they are getting bored with the side dishes!", Ms. Yuki rotated her scythe and gathered blue flames then bombarded the demons away.

"Then let's end this! Team! Dispatch!", Mom said as Zeus roared and were gathering phenomenal thunderbolts on his spear.

Mr. Ranseim, Ms. Yuki, and Mom came down beside us with a hard landing except Dad.

Dad!?

Dad were still floating still on the skies with his black thunders enveloping him.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY, DAVID!!", shouted Mom. "WHATEVER HAPPENED TO OUR PLAN!? ZEUS IS NOW ABOUT TO LAUNCH THE OMEGA THUNDER THAT CAN DESTROY EVERYTHING ON THE UNIVERSE!"

The six demons lined up and roared. They are desperately fortifying their defenses.

"What's wrong child!?", asked Zeus as the thunderbolts are now about to be unleashed! "GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW!!"

"DAAAAAD!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!? GET OUT OF THERE!!!!!", I yelled on the top of my lungs with tears streaming my eyes as I remembered that nightmare again.

"Lord Zeus.", Dad finally spoke as his dark aura became more aggressive. "Please.. Let me take care of them."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN KILL AN IMMORTAL!", shouted Zeus as his thunders became more enraged.

"Please.", Dad's face looks very serious at this point and we can infer from his fierce eyes that he is not doing this without a plan.

Zeus became silent and gradually canceled his attack. "Just what are you getting at, King David?"

"Trust me on this.", Dad withdrew his swords and went to concentration pose. The air around suddenly shifted and became very heavy.

"Cheska! What is going on in his head!?", asked Lord Ranseim to Mom who were concentrating hard on reading Dad's mind.

Soon she screamed and held her head.

"MOM!"

"CHESKA!!"

"Darn.. He's getting too strong as of this moment for me to get into his mind! Urgh!"

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaa.", Dad started concentrating power and the world started shaking once again. His black thunders came rampaging on every skies.

"What on Hell are you doing!?", said Satan as he laughed.

"Lord David!", Tyron suddenly gasped with a shaky tone. "DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE-"

"Tyron! Tell me what Dad is doing!", I grasped his collar but his whole body is shaking.

"GOD DAMN!"

"There is no need for Lord Zeus to kill you.", said Dad and my jaw dropped as I saw this tremendous dark aura around him with black thunders sparking around him. His black wings became broader too!