Chapter 11: Warm and Positive Inclinations

Tyron POV

"Don't you dare do anything suspicious or I swear i'll clobber you.",  said Angelica as she opened a door for me which will be my room here on the Royal Chambers of the Dark Palace, the U-shaped chamber composed of many several rooms which the Shadow Leaders/Officers including Dragespear and Miss Arisa and 4 other warriors that I fought on the Arena. Lord David and Mrs. Cheska were so kind enough to let me stay here with them where they also stay. Ms. Mina were staying here for several days then soon she will return to Earth to resume her job as a Flame Haze. She's currently sleeping on her room. And now, here we are.

Angelica giving me the could shoulders, as always. I wonder why she hated me so much ever since we just met each other.

Flugelmina softened up for me a bit earlier on the celebration. I also became friends with Rowen as we talk a lot about fighting strategies. He's a great warrior indeed. Later on I just knew that him and Flugel were now sharing mutual romantic feelings for each other. Rowen had said that he became the only one who accompanied the Light Princess during Angelica's absence as she trained for a year on Earth with Ms. Mina and Lord David's former ninja master. He told me stories about how he and Flugel became close to each other. And when Angelica also learned that shocking truth, she was so pissed at Flugel. For now they are not sleeping together. Angelica had warned me not to oppose her or she'll punch me in the gut.

"A-Alright.. Angelica.", I said weakly. I am so torn up by everything that happened today.

"Humph.", she said as she turned her back and went to a room just beside mine. "Try to wake up early tomorrow and go to my room. I'll cook you something."

That cheered me up, "Really?"

"Yes, dork. Treat that as my welcome gift to you here at the Shadow Realm, for your journey as one of our warriors starts tomorrow. Be prepared for several trainings and stuff. Good night.", she said as she touched the golden door knob of her room.

She looked at me with a sad face. It sent shivers on my spine. "Tyron.."

"What is it, Princess?", I blushed.

She sadly shook her head, "Nothing. Good night. See you tomorrow."

Then she finally went in her room and closed her door. I heard so many locks that clicked.

I sighed and went inside my room which is very luxurious and large that I think I could never sleep here. Ever since I was born, me and Mom just slept on the cold floor with a thin sheet of cloth that serves as our bed.

I put my bag on the king sized bed and took the picture of my Mom out. I sat down and smiled at her with tears on my face.

"Mom, I finally found another home for me to thrive in. I promise.. i'll do my best."

I wish we could have a family picture.. together with my demon of a Father.

As I turned off the chandelier lights, changed clothes, and lied on the bed, I was thinking of how I badly desire a family picture and how I desire that I could hug both of them.. just like what I had seen with Angelica and Flugel earlier. I am.. so envious of them.

But still, the fact remains that the dead can never be brought back to life. It was only Master Lucia, Ms. Yuki's late possessor who can revive the dead as she is the sole reason how Lords David and Ranseim were able to discover that they are the reincarnations of the two ancient Yin Yang Angels. For that, they must overcome everything, even death itself. Angelica and Flugel only inherited those powers from them, so they didn't have to die then be resurrected.

Unfortunately, all what Ms. Yuki had managed to inherit from the dead Master Lucia was her cosmic blue flame powers. Her powers were so unique as she was called as The Harbinger of Death and the Progenitor of Life, and what's great is that she is Lord Ranseim's Mother.

Speaking of Lord Ranseim and Ms. Yuki, they are the people who understand me the most, as I confirmed on the Celebration. They were also orphans, but here they are, still moving forward and flying high in the skies by themselves.

In a way, both of them have inspired me so much.

And you know what? What makes me so happy today was not my trophy, but the moment when.. you know..

I got the holy opportunity to DANCE with Angelica!

Although she was a very cold girl, at that moment when we dance, she was so happy. I felt like im gonna die out of happiness on that moment.

Her smile warms up my body for no reason.. I wonder what's wrong with my heart and myself. I always feel strangely inclined towards her. Am I really falling in love?

Mom had told me in the past that I should soon choose a girl that my heart would choose then she would cherish it with all she had.

Maybe.. I think.. I found her. Hopefully?

Later on I am still flooded with so much thoughts that eventually my eyes had closed with a smile on my face.

Angelica.. I.. am starting to fall for you.

----------

Angelica POV

I sighed as I lied on my bed and cried.

Why would Flugel keep that a secret for me? I thought that after all this time I had been her only comforter.

I don't know why I feel this bad about her for that as her best friend. She should have told me about that...

What really hurts me is that fact that she could now hide secrets from me which never ever happened before.

And also..

While dancing with Tyron earlier, I felt a strange feeling.

Its a warm feeling of happiness and comfort when I am beside him and even if that DORK was just around.

I wonder what is this strange, warm feeling I get when he's with me.

I don't even know why I am blushing right now with a smile as I remembered every moment I had with him this day.

I admit that I am excited to meet him again tomorrow. My parents had entrusted him to me with some weird thoughts that I infer from the way they talk to me about Tyron. They asked me to take care of him.

Well, I guess i'll have to find out soon more about that idiot who is a beacon of light that serves as hope in the hearts of many, and to my heart as well.

"Tyron.. you dork.. please don't dissapoint me."