Chapter 6: Tyron, the Demonic Savior

Angelica POV

Two days had passed ever since that nightmare happened to me. Since then, I was so happy as our family had time altogether. We even visited Earth once and we had a great party on our pool in our Mansion Grounds on Tokyo. All the Shadow Officers, Flugelmina and her parents, as well as my Aunt Mina and my Grandparents.

And now..

As agreed upon, Dad will have to go back to work once more as well as Mom to lead the Shadow Realm. But they had promised me that they'll be with me as much as they can.

---

I yawned and stretched as I woke up on my bed. Flugelmina slept with me once more and I giggled at how she was drooling.

I ruffled her hair and smiled, "Hey. I'll just cook breakfast for the both of us."

Then on my room as big as a whole, normal house on Earth, I have everything here. Kitchen, Bathroom, etc.

So I went to the kitchen where there is also a dining area where me and Flugel usually pig out.

I just cooked fried rice, eggs, and bacon for this day. After all, this is one of our favorite meals.

When done..

"HEY! FLUGEL! WAKE UP YOU SILLY SLUG. BREAKFAST IS READY!", I yelled.

"Alright! You blockhead!", she yelled back and I snickered. She came on the kitchen with her bushy blonde hair all over her face.

She yawned and lit up when she saw our breakfast on the table. She immediately sat down and held her spoon and fork.

I happily joined her.

"You're still as dirty-mouthed as ever, Angelica. That's good. You're back to normal.", she said with a smirk.

"And you still drool on our bed like the old days.", I laughed.

"Hey! I wasn't drooling!"

"Oh yes you are!"

She pouted and soon we giggled.

"Alright. Im gonna clean our sheets soon."

And so we ate vigorously again, leaving not even a single trace.

Both of us laughed while tapping our over-filled bellies.

"Ah that was a great meal. Thanks a lot, Angelica.", Flugel said, followed by a gulp and a laugh.

After a moment, we came to business.

"I heard that Lord David announced that there will be a Battle Tournament on the Holy Arena in order to train our warriors for the Rise of Bahamut and also to sort out the strongest and give them opportunities.", she said while washing the dishes.

"I've been waiting for it, you know!", I said and cracked my knuckles. "Its because I can get to beat some asses again."

Flugel smiled as she piled the plates gently on its rack, "You are truly a battle-crazed warrior."

"What about you, Flugel?", I asked. She was silent for a while.

"Angelica.. I hate fighting, you know. I hate hurting people. You know that when I was a child, I often lose my cool and I accidentally killed a soldier when we were training. I don't want that to happen.. so I have doubts about joining the Tournament."

Now that I remember.. she was VERY strong when she was so angry as I died on my dream. Her powers were so incredible when she lost control of herself.

"What a disappointment.", I sighed. "I was really looking forward to battle with you. Its been so long since we last fought."

She finished what she was doing and sat on the chair to face me. "Angelica, i'll think about it. Okay?"