Chapter 31: A Death God's Passionate Concern

Angelina POV

"Relay this message to everyone on Earth especially Angelica's circle, my beloved niece.", said Uncle David as we had secretly convened a meeting with the Gods and Archangels.

"Angelina, go and meet our Human Allies, the Squad 44. They are supposed to rendezvous with your Mom, Mina.", ordered Aunt Cheska.

I bowed, "Right away."

"Lina, we heavily rely on you as the sworn Demigod of Life and Death. Don't let us  down." said Dad, known as Cerberus, the guardian of the Underworld.

"We're going to miss you, child. You are already strong enough.", said Hashirama, one of the two monstrous Dogs of my Dad. He gnarled at me, meaning that he's bidding goodbye. He is a giant, purple dog who's now on his small version.

"Let's meet each other when this mission of yours is over, Lina-chan.", growled Chizu, a red dog. She extended her paws towards me and I touched it.

"Dad, Hashirama, and Chizu, I'll be going now. Let's meet again.", I smiled at them and turned to leave the convention.

"Wait, Death God Master, Angelina.", said Saint Gabriel who's now on  woman angel form.

I faced her and I catched something that she threw. It was a crystal pendant.

"Teacher.. this is..", I couldn't believe that one of my Holy Mentors are giving me the Pendant of Life when my only job is only to guard the realm of the living and the dead.

"I know it is unclear for you as a Death God, but that item will be useful. Take good care of it, my dearest student.", she brightly smiled with her pretty face with long blonde hair and a pair of green eyes.

"I will, Master. Thank you so much.", I bowed.

"Get going now, Lina.", smiled Dad. "Tell your cousin Angelica that I have a treat for her the next time we meet for a training at hell."

"I will.", I smiled and set off to my mission.

To let Angelica-neechan and the others know that Bahamut is now on the verge of awakening. And also, to rendezvous with the trusted human allies that Aunt Cheska picked. I heard that they are Elite Soldiers of the Philippines.. I hope they pass my standards, for I know death more than anyone.

Nee-chan, finally, we are about to meet again..

I chuckled at the thought of seeing the woman, my cousin, my childhood friend, and the only one I consider as my big sister. After so long, after so many years of working hard, i'll finally be able to see her again.

--------------

Chloe POV

Our squad had arrived to the Flame Haze Outlaw Headquarters building via our armored vehicle.

"We had arrived, Commander. The Flame Haze King and Queen themselves are waiting outside together with General Mina and another unidentified hooded peach-white haired girl beside her, wearing dark robes.", said Jonathan as we stopped.

Soon we went out of the artillery vehicle.

"Line up, Squad 44!", I commanded. Then I walked towards the Flame Haze leaders and kneeled.

"My Lords, your Philippine Human Manpower Allies had arrived.", I said.

"So these must be dear Cheska's best bet.", chuckled Queen Shana. "I am also a Filipina, so I know their capabilities are limitless. At least, that's what I like to believe."

"Oh.", said the hooded girl beside General Mina. "They don't look much."

I was pissed off by what she said but I am in front of these Heavenly leaders and I should act as the representative of our country.