Chapter 8: The Emergence of a Hero

Angelica POV

Jeez! What a weird guy I met today.

I looked at him again. I feel so weird, like I had already seen him before somewhere. And that tone of voice looks familiar.

I am itching to ask him questions but Flugel might misunderstood things and tease me a lot.

Whatever.

I need to concentrate on my match because I am up next.

"NEXT BATTLE. ANGELICA VS. ARISA!"

"Finally.", I chuckled darkly.

"Good luck, Angelica! Mop her down fast so we could battle!", shouted Flugelmina who were waving on below who just won her match.

I walked down the waiting room and soon entered the Arena. Flugel were gone and the one waiting for me there was a blonde woman with green eyes, wielding a bow on her arms.

The shouts of the million crowds on the stands almost shook the ground as I approached my opponent and summoned my swords.

No we are just waiting for the countdown.

"Try not to dissapoint me, Miss Arisa. After all, my Father was proud of you as his officer."

"Heh. You sure have grown up. Don't worry. I won't hold my horses."

"BEGIN"

So I charged at her at full speed and tried to slash her but somehow she dodged my attack.

"Dont be too comfortable yet.", I said as I infused thunderbolts on my sword and used it as an extension to impale her within a millisecond.

I maintained my footing and slashed the multiple arrows that showered out of somewhere.

So I slashed all of them at ease with the speed I enhanced for so long. After a moment, all her attacks were gone and the people gasped and screamed their cheers.

"A-Amazing.", said Arisa. "Slashing my all out shower of arrows. As expected from the daughter of the hero. But.."

Arisa suddenly emitted green aura and shook the ground. "I promised Lord David and Miss Cheska I won't go easy on you!"

Then she attacked me again but this time her arrow were more faster than before. I had a hard time deflecting them so I had been forced to be a little more harsh.

"ARGH!", I shouted as I gather purple thunderbolts around me. I compressed them fine then at the right moment, I let it all explode on every direction. It electrified Arisa and she screamed. I took that opening, charged at her, and pointed my sword to her neck as she came lying on the ground with smoke everywhere.

"Those are good judgments, Princess Angelica.", she smiled weakly. "Holding your powers back.. is a spell for death."

"That was a great fight, Miss Arisa. I never expected that you'll push me that far. You truly are worthy of being in my Father's office."

"WINNER, ANGELICA LEE FROM THE SHADOW REALM!"

I withdrew my swords and waved at the people who were cheering at me, especially to my parents who were on the highest stands together with Flugel's parents, the Gods, and Archangels.

"I swear i'll make you proud of me.", I whispered and I can hear my Mother screaming at the top of her lungs that I am her daughter.

-------------------

Tyron POV

"NEXT MATCH, TYRON VS. DRAGESPEAR!"

This time, there wasn't so much cheers for some reason.