Part 38 ~ Everything Reminds Me of You

Long part for you, guys! (:

 Thank you all so much for reading, voting and commenting! I truly appreciate it! 

Much L.O.V.E

Mel xxx

I walk inside and close the door behind me. What is my father doing here? He must've heard that my mom's out of town. I'm surprised to see him. I never expected him to show up like that.

"Michael . . come here!"

I walk up to him and hug him. "Dad . . I'm . . I'm happy to see you"

"I heard your mother is out of town . . I had to take advantage and come over . . I missed you, son . . and I miss living here . . I'm so sorry about what happened"

"I know, dad . . I know you are"

"What do you have there? . . a bottle of whiskey?"

"Ummm yea . . my friends and I are celebrating a birthday party . . this weekend"

"Don't drink too much of that stuff, alright? you're too young . . way too young . . drink responsibly"

"I know, dad . . I will"

"I just got some clothes and some other stuff from upstairs . . I'll be going now . . let's do something tomorrow . . you and I?"

"Sounds great, dad . . I call you tomorrow, ok?" He walks out of the house and walks towards his car. "Bye, Michael!"

"Bye, dad! . . drive safely"

I close and lock the door. I sit down and look at the whiskey bottle. My dad's right . . what I was about to do was anything but responsible . . I'm gonna be a father . . in less than 6 months . . I can't be drinking like that . . I have to find a freakin' job. 

How will I break this to my mom? . . how will I break this to my dad? I'm 16 years old . . . I'm too young to be a father! . . why didn't I just use a condom, god dammit! . . that's the price I pay for fucking around like that. 

Keisha doesn't want to tell her parents yet . . she's too scared and I don't blame her . . her parents are strict as hell . . and not to mention, her brother. 

Fuck.

He's gonna kill me. 

I need Chris . . I need to talk to Chris . . this is fucking urgent . . before I start to break stuff around here. I sit down on the couch and call him . . I hope he picks up . . I don't mean to disturb him with Anthony but I really need him right now.

. . . . . 

"Hello?"

"Chris? . . Chris, I need to talk to you . . this is really, really bad . . can you come to my house?"

"What's the matter? . . are you alright?"

"No . . well, yes . . but . . no, not really . . ."

"Ok . . . I'll be on my way!"

"Thank you!"

I hang up the phone and put it on the coffee table. FUCK. Keisha's pregnant . . I can't even wrap my mind around it. Keisha and I aren't even together and we're gonna have a baby?

Oh Jesus.

I get up and sit down at the computer in the living room. I need to find a freakin' job. I need to make some money . . what kind of a father would I be without a steady job?? . . I'm about to lose my mind here. Thank god Chris is coming over. He's such a great friend . . he drops his boyfriend in a heartbeat just to be there for me.