Part 47 ~ Letting Go

Here is a long part for you guys! I hope you like it (: please don't forget to vote and comment! I would appreciate that so much! happy weekend loves and please enjoy this new part! 

xxx

~ Michael's point of view ~ 

I wake up to Serena sitting on my back, singing at the top of her lungs. I look at my watch and realize it's 8am already. "Daddy? . . are you awake now?"

"Yes, baby . . sorry . . daddy was really tired . . are you hungry?"

"YES!" We go to the kitchen and eat breakfast together. "Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Uncle Chris called"

. . . . .

"Uncle Chris? . . . when did he call?"

"When you were sleeping . . I picked up the phone . . I know how to do that, daddy . . I'm a big girl"

"Uncle Chris called? . . what-what did he say, baby?"

"He said he misses me . . and I said I miss him too"

"And . . . what else did he say, baby? . . did he tell you why he called?"

"No . . I don't know, daddy . . I don't know why Uncle Chris called"

"Umm . . listen . . daddy is going to make a quick phone call . . I'll put a DVD in for you to watch, ok? . . do you wanna watch Frozen?"

"Yes!!!"  

I put her down at the coffee table and start the DVD for her. So Chris finally caved in, huh? . . I knew it wouldn't take him too long to come crawling back. It's been a week and he's starting to miss me already . . I knew it.

I sit down on my bed and call him.

. . . . .

"Hello?"

"Hey . . this is Michael . . Serena said you called?"

"Umm . . yes . . I called because I need the key . . the spare key you have to my apartment"

. . . . .

"Why?"

"I'm moving . . . I'm handing over the keys tomorrow"

"You-you're moving?"

"Yes . . . Michael, what you told me a week ago got stuck in the back of m head. I have no intention to hold you back from anything anymore . . and frankly, I wanna move on, too . . so . . moving felt right and I went ahead and did it"

"Chris . . hold on a minute . . so you're really moving??"

"Yes, I'm moving to Boston . . . . with Ethan"

"You're moving in with him? . . and you're moving far away?"

"Yes . . and . . that's why I need the spare key . . ."

"Uhh . . yea . . sure . . umm . . I'll stop by your place later today to drop it off"

"Thanks, Michael . . . I guess I see you later then"

. . . . .

"Yea . . . . see you later"

I hang up the phone, feeling my body freeze over for a moment. So, I guess I was wrong . . he isn't crawling back . . it's actually the total opposite . . he's moving to Boston? . . with Ethan? . . for the first time ever, Chris is being serious about a guy . . I mean REALLY serious . . I never pictured him moving in with someone anytime in the near future . . but he's really doing it . . he's actually doing it.