Part 32 ~ Rekindle The Old Flame

_____________________

FRIDAY

AFTER SCHOOL

_____________________

It's the weekend and I could just cry.

Usually I'm happy and upbeat when I walk home from school on Friday afternoon but not today. Michael didn't talk to me once today. He didn't even say hi to me this morning before school started.

And to make things even worse, he hung out with Keisha during lunch break. Enrico and Chris weren't there. It was Michael and Keisha only. I was dying on the inside. I died this morning when he didn't even pay me no mind and I died a second time seeing those two sit together during lunch break.

I wasn't able to sleep at all.

I'm tired as hell and I feel lonely.

I lost Michael to something so very stupid and pathetic. I will never forgive myself for what I did. My heart is breaking with each step I take away from school. Michael is sitting on the ping pong table, talking to his friends.

I would LOVE to stay here and talk to him . . spend some time with him . . but he looks quite happy talking to Keisha. What can I do to show him how sorry I really am? . . there must be something I could do.

I don't expect Michael to forgive me right away . . I just want him to know how much he means to me and that I feel sorry for what I did. I simply want him to know that. But how? . . he doesn't want me to buy him a new phone . . but . . maybe I should get him one anyway? . . maybe I should get him one, wrap it up real nice and bring it to his house.

I think I'm gonna do that.

~ Michael's point of view ~

I'm still very shaken over what Jordyn did. I'm upset about the phone, no question, but I'm more upset about the fact that I lost so much respect for her. I always stood up for her, made sure she was alright . . . I never expected her to do something like that . . not her . . not Jordyn.

I know she's a little troubled . . but I had no idea she was that troubled. I need some space from her . . I don't think I can hang out with her for a while. I need to swallow the fact that she freakin' broke my phone.

I'm at the park with Keisha, Chris, Elena and Enrico.

Enrico and Elena are watching funny videos on YouTube. I'm sitting here with Keisha and Chris. I haven't told them about my phone yet . . and I don't think I will tell them. It would only make matters so much worse for Jordyn . . and I don't want that.

She gets enough bullshit already . . I wouldn't want her to get more hate than already gets.

~ Chris' point of view ~

Michael seems a little distracted. He's in deep thought about something . . but I'm more confused about why the hell Keisha is sitting on Michael's lap. What happened to Jordyn? . . I thought he was dating her?

Keisha is sitting on his lap with her arm wrapped around him.

That girl is gonna break his heart all over again if he ever decides to get back with her. She better not break his heart and cheat on him again. Seeing her on his lap makes me sick. I hate seeing him with other people in general but she is my least favorite of them all.

She always gets her way. I don't know why. She's such a spoiled brat . . and a bitch on top of that. Are they back together or what? . . Michael hasn't told me anything.