Part 10 ~ The School Dance

"Michael! let me explain!!!" Keisha yells, getting off of the bed. 

What the hell does she want to explain to me?

 She's sitting on top of another guy!! . . NAKED!!

"I'm gonna f*cking kick your ass, dude!!!" I yell. He gets off the bed and grabs his shirt. "I'm outta here! no need to touch me dude, I'm gone!!" He says, running out of her rom. "Yea, you better be gone before I crack your skull open, dude!!!" I yell after him at the top of my lungs. 

Keisha is sitting on the bed in total shock, not knowing what to say. "What do you have to explain to me, Keisha?! you wanted to explain something?? I'M LISTENING!!" I yell with my voice cracking in the middle of my sentence. I'm about to fucking start crying. 

I can't believe Keisha wold do this to me! I can't even feel my heart beating at this moment . . I'm too fucking heartbroken to feel anything right now. "Michael . . honey! . . let me explain why he was here . . there is a good explanation!"

"YOU WANTED TO FUCK HIM?! . . IS THAT YOUR EXPLANATION?!"

"No . . baby, listen! . . I didn't want this . . but it happened, because . . we had so much alcohol!" I grab her and pull her close to me. "I don't smell any alcohol on your breath!! WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME, KEISHA?!"

"Honey, I'm not lying! I swear! we drank too much . . and it just so happened that I took off my clothes . . I didn't mean to go any further, I swear!!!"

"So, it just happened, huh?! you sat on top of him naked . . because it just happened, right?? I can't believe you, Keisha! so, this is why you were ignoring me all this time?!! now I know . . you had someone else to fuck you!!!"

"Honey, no!!! . . I love you!! I don't love him . . I don't even know him!!!"

"You don't know him??? well, then I guess everything's ok, HUH?!! ARE YOU RETARDED OR SOMETHING, GIRL?! you fool around naked with a guy you don't even know?? can you even hear the bullshit that's coming out of your mouth right now?! here I am crying, thinking of you, hoping you'd call me and tell me you love me . . . I MISSED YOU!. . and this is what I get?! I thought we're back together!!!"

"Michael, we ARE back together! . . FOREVER!"

She runs into my arms. I pick her up and throw her down on the bed. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, HUGGING ME LIKE THAT AFTER WHAT I JUST CAUGHT YOU DOING?!" I yell, wiping the tears off my face. "You saw me in school, Keisha! you saw the black eye and the bruises! you never once asked me what happened to me, you never once called, you didn't even send me a freakin text message!!! how can you say you fucking love me?!"

"Baby, I'm sorry!! . . I needed some time to myself after our fight . . when we talked about the baby, you gave me a feeling that you didn't love me"

"SO YOU GO AHEAD AND FUCK SOME OTHER DUDE?! HOW DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE, KEISHA? YOU JUST CHEATED ON SOMEONE WHO LOVED YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!" I fall down on my knees and let out a good cry. Keisha is sitting on her bed, looking at me with guilt written all over her.

What happened to this girl? . . why did she do this to me? 

WHY?!

"Michael I love you . . I really do . . I'm sorry for what I did! I'M SORRY, OK?"

She gets on her knees in front of me and wraps her arms around me. "Don't even touch me!! you just fucked around with some other dude, don't you dare touch me with all that dirt on you, you are DISGUSTING, KEISHA!!!"

"Michael, no! . . you know I'm not like that! you know I love you! WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, GIRL?! I CATCH YOU FUCKING AROUND WITH SOME OTHER GUY AND NOW YOU TELL ME YOU LOVE ME? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!"