Part 6 ~ Breaking Up

~ Jordyn's point of view ~ 

Where is Michael? . . school sucks without him . . and Keisha isn't here either. Those two are probably somewhere out there together right now. I want this day to be over so I can go home. What's the reason for me being here when Michael's not here? 

He's the only reason why I even come to school.

I notice something little and hard hitting me on the back of my head. I turn around. It's Justin, laughing his ass off. I shake my head in disbelief over this stupid guy. I hate him so much. I hate everything about him . . why can't he just leave me alone??

"Hey, hippo! . . are you missing Michael? wanna know where he is? . . he's out there fucking his girlfriend, that's just too bad, isn't it? haha!!!"

As hard as I try to ignore what he just said, it's burning a hole in my heart. The thought of Michael and Keisha having sex with each other rips my heart right out. I'm starting to feel sick again.

"Elephant! . . want a burger?"

Without hesitation I grab my water bottle from my school bag and throw it at Justin. "What the fuck?! how dare you, you fat bitch!" He yells. 

The door opens. Mrs.Johnson walks in. "Hey, Justin! what are you doing standing up? why aren't you working on your paper?!" He wipes his forehead and sits back down at his desk. "Fat ass Jordyn over here threw her water bottle at me!!" 

"HEY! . . I don't want to hear these kind of words in this class room, is that clear?!" Justin looks down, nodding his head. Mrs.Johnson looks at me, waiting for me to say something. I remain silent. Why should I apologize? he started it.

"Jordyn, why did you throw your water bottle at Justin?"

"He asked me if I wanted a burger . . he calls me fat constantly!"

Mrs.Johnson sits down at her desk. "Is that a reason to throw a water bottle at someone? that was not very nice, Jordyn. Would you please apologize? . . and you, Justin . . you apologize for calling her fat . . right now . . both of you!" 

I get up. "I'm not going to apologize to Justin . . he makes fun of me all the time!" Justin gets up from his desk as well. "That's not true, Mrs.Johnson . . I only called her a fat bitch because she threw her water bottle at me! I'm always nice to her but she just doesn't like me!"

"I WANT BOTH OF YOU TO APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW! OR THE TWO OF YOU CAN GO STRAIGHT TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!" Mrs.Johnson yells.

~ Michaels point of view ~ 

Keisha is walking next to me, giving me the cold shoulder. What the hell did I do wrong? I'm in enough trouble with my dad already . . I don't need to have a fight with Keisha now, too. 

"Babe . . let me talk to you!"

She turns away. "Shut up, Michael!"

I grab her arm and pull her close to me. "Why are you so mean to me all of a sudden? . . for what? what have I done, Keisha? don't you love me anymore?" I ask in all seriousness. She pushes me away.

"No . . because you obviously don't love me anymore, so why should I love you??" She yells. I walk up to her again . . she pushes me away. "Keisha, are you angry because I don't wanna have a baby with you right now?"

"YES!"

I shake my head in disbelief over her crazy head. "How can you be angry at me for this? we're too young to have a baby! don't you get it? I'm doing this out of love for you, girl . . why do you have to act so damn complicated?!"