Not A Part But Please Read

I'm just gonna come right out and say it, I see no point in sugar-coating this . .

Homophobes need to stay off this book and stop reading. I know that people have different opinions and that is perfectly alright . . but I'm the author of this book and I decide how the storyline goes. Please respect that.

There are a lot of homophobes here on wattpad, I realized. My loyal, long time readers know that I'm bisexual, too.

You don't have to ‚love' the storyline but don't comment being degrading and out of line towards the characters in this book . . I just don't appreciate it. It's hurtful towards those people who can relate with the characters.

This book means a lot to me and I'm going to write it the way I feel like I wanna write it. Sorry to disappoint some of you guys . . but in case you haven't noticed, what this book is mainly about, is that life ain't always sunshine and butterflies.

The main character doesn't always end up being happily in love and everything ends up being absolutely perfect . . because life just doesn't work that way.

This book is supposed to make you all realize how complicated life can be. I'm not going to write it like a fairy tale, just to please you and make you think that nothing bad and negative can ever happen to you . . . because it can.

Life can be hard and unfair.

This book means a lot to me. I first wrote it in 2013 and that was around the time when I came
out to my friends for the first time. This book kinda helped me accept myself for who I really am.

It doesn't have perfect people in it. The characters in the book make mistakes, say the wrong things, make wrong decisions . . . just like in real life.

Again, don't get me wrong, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I do not mind reading comments that aren't „gay-friendly" but please stay kind when stating your opinion.

That's all I ask . .

Sorry that this book isn't like your every day love story.

It just isn't.

You're welcome to stop reading if you don't like how the story is going. No hard feelings, guys. I'm just being real and honest with you all.

love you.
Mel xxx
❤️