Part 33 ~ Love Triangle

I put my mom's phone back in her purse and grab a bite to eat before leaving the house. Mom is sitting in the living room, talking on the phone. She ends the phone conversation and looks at me.

"Uhh . . you look so handsome, honey . . where are you going?"

"I'm going out . . with some friends . . can I have some money?" Mom hands me 40 dollars. I give her a hug and kiss her on the cheek. "Thank you"

"Take care . . don't do anything stupid, alright?"

"I won't . . . love you, mom!"

I walk outside and make my way towards Keisha's house. I know I'm being stupid for hanging out with her again . . she did me wrong and all that but I'm not in love with her anymore . . which is why I don't really care about what happened.

I hope her bother isn't home.

I knock on the door . . a few seconds later Keisha opens with a huge smile on her face. "We have the whole house to ourselves, baby" I smile and walk in. "You're lookin' good" I say, staring her up and down.

"You like? . . too bad I'm not gonna be wearing this for too long" She says, wrapping her arms around me. Our eyes meet and next thing I know we're kissing each other passionately in the hallway. I push her up against the wall . . then I pick her up and give her a gentle bite on her neck.

"Oh, god . . Michael . . I just wanna fuck you right now . . so bad! . . carry me upstairs . . have your fucking way with me!"

I carry her upstairs in the same position I picked her up . . her legs around my hips and her warms wrapped around me tightly. I walk up to her bedroom and throw her down on the bed.

"You're getting me hot, girl"

She smiles. "I've been hot for you ever since I woke up this morning . . take off your pants and give it to me!"

I take off my pants and get on the bed with her. I take off her panties, spread her legs and start licking her down there. She throws her head back in pleasure. "FUCK! OH FUCK, MICHAEL! THAT FEELS SO GOOD!"

I lick my finger and shove it inside of her.

"OH GOD!" She moans.

I shove my finger inside of her a couple of times. She grabs me by my hair, pulling me up to her. "FUCK ME! I want your DICK! . . I NEED YOU, MICHAEL!"

I pull down my boxers, take off my shirt and get back on top of her. I unhook her bra and place both my hands on her boobs. I slowly enter her and start giving it to her. "OH LORD! you have no idea how much I missed this, Michael . . please give it to me . . oh yea . . you're so fucking good!"

"You like my dick, don't you?"

"You bet . . AHHHH!"

The good thing about not having a phone is you can't get interrupted by unwanted phone calls or text messages.

Three hours later Keisha and I decide to give it a rest. We're both extremely exhausted and tired from having the most passionate sex we've ever had. She's laying on the bed, about to fall asleep. I give her a kiss on the back of her head and get going.

I don't mean to leave her now like those three hours meant nothing to me but I kinda need time to myself right now. I have a lot of thinking to do and to be honest, my head is about to explode with all the things that I'm having on my mind right now.

Jordyn . .

Chris . .

I'm still hurt by what Jordyn did and I'm feeling uneasy about Chris and that freakin' dude. I know life doesn't work that way but I would love to make the phone thing with Jordyn undone and I would just LOVE to make Anthony disappear.