Part 35 ~ Pregnant?

~ Michael's point of view ~ 

Huh? . . whoever just called, that person just totally hung up on me. I put mom's phone on the dresser in the hallway and make my way upstairs. That's when the phone starts ringing again. I walk back downstairs and pick up.

. . . . .

"Hello?"

"Hi . . umm . . Michael . . is this you?"

"Yes . . this is Michael . . who's there?"

"Hi . . this is Jordyn . . I would really like to talk to you . . do you have a minute?"

I make my way upstairs to my bedroom. 

"Umm . . yea, sure . . what is it, Jordyn?"

"I'm having a really hard time accepting the fact that I disappointed you so much, Michael . . I dropped off your new iPhone . . have you seen it?"

"You dropped off my new iPhone? . . I didn't know that"

"Umm . . yea, I did . . I dropped it off . . in hopes to cheer you up and . . I was hoping you'd call me or text me . . but I haven't heard anything from you . . Michael I know you're mad at me . . and you have every right to be . . but you need to know that I'm having the worst time of my life . . I'm so sorry for what I did . . there is nothing I can do to make it better . . I know . . but it would mean a lot to me to hear from you that we're alright"

"Jordyn . . I'm not gonna lie, I am shocked and I was hurt by what you did but I'm ok . . it was just a phone . . it's no big deal"

"Yea, but . . I mean . . you said it yourself . . you look at me differently now . . and that just about kills me . . you mean so much to me, Michael . . I should've never went through your phone, that was wrong! . . I apologize!"

"It's ok . . ."

"No, it's not . . Michael I'm so terribly sorry . . I'm about to start crying . . I'm so sorry . . I love you Michael . . I'm so in love with you and it kills me that we're not hanging out anymore . . you don't talk to me at school . . you don't call me . . we don't see each other anymore . . it kills me"

"Jordyn, I'm sorry that you feel this way but you must know that I'm going through a bunch of stuff right now and it's hard for me to focus on one thing . . I really care about you . . and you need to know that . . but currently I'm all over the place when it comes to dating . . I'm not saying I don't wanna see you anymore . . but for now I think it's best if we don't see each other . . you didn't have to buy me a new phone, Jordyn . . I told you that"

"Michael, please don't do this to me . . please . . I need you . . I really need you . . please don't do this to me"

"Jordyn, we're still friends . . nothing's gonna change that, ok? . . I still care about you a lot . . I don't hate you and I never will . . alright?"

"Michael . . I can't deal with this . . I can hear it in your voice that you're still mad at me . . please don't pretend that everything's ok just to shut me up . . I don't want you to feel bad for me! . . I did something wrong and I'm calling you to apologize!"

"Apology accepted, Jordyn . . . I'm not mad at you, ok?"

"Yes, you are!! . . I can hear it in your voice! Michael I can't rest knowing you're mad at me . . I miss you so terribly . . I wanna spend time with you . . hold you . . and kiss you . . please tell me you still wanna do all those things, too . . please!"

"Jordyn . . listen . ."

"No . . please, Michael . . I'm begging you . . please don't this to me"