Chapter 74 The End...?

Chapter 74

The next year...

Katniss Pov.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much." I tell them all as I hug each and every one of them. I get to Peeta last, we're going to separate colleges. The only one going to my college is Johanna. Finnick and Annie are going to the same college, they couldn't deal with possibly being separated. I know they're going to get married. I kiss Peeta one more time. I drive home.

"Bye Prim," I tell her hugging her.

"Bye mom," I hug her. My car is loaded up and I pick up Johamna and we drive to our new school, Stanford. I live an hour away. Peeta is going to Yale, in a different state... I cry as I leave my friends behind. They'll move on, we won't stay in touch. Peeta and I broke up unofficially, neither of us would be good at long distance. We get to Stanford and Johanna and I requested each other as roommates and sure enough we're sharing. We get in our room and I hear a knock.

"Someone's here already?" I ask.

Johanna shrugs.

I open the door. I never would've guessed.

"You didn't think I'd let you go to college without me right?" Peeta asks.

I hug him. "You go here?"

"Yea, I kinda changed my mind. I was accepted to here and Yale. I refused Yale and came here instead."

"I love you."

"I love you too Katniss."