Chapter 59 He still hasn't learned his lesson

Chapter 59

Katniss Pov.

I know that Peeta is the one I like, I'm not going to dump him for Cato or anything like that. I just still feel like there's something there with Cato that's hard to ignore. I can't figure out what it is, all I know is that when I'm around him, I just want him to stay with me. And every time he walks away, I don't want him to leave. I guess it's like that with Peeta. But it's different with him. I made him the deal so that he would have someone to go with no matter what. So I give Peeta a call.

"Hey Peeta," I say.

"Hey Katniss," he says.

"So I kinda made a deal with Cato, if he doesn't get a date to prom, I said he could go with us..."

"Katniss! You realize he's purposely not going to get a date so that he can go with you right?" Peeta yells.

"Peeta it's not that big of a deal, this isn't senior prom, it's just junior, I wouldn't do this if it was our last high school dance but we still have like three more." I explain.

"Whatever, thanks for asking me before you go and invite him on our date." He tells me rudely.

I hang up on him. Why is he so jealous? It's so annoying. He still hasn't learned his lesson! The reason we broke up the second and third time was him being jealous, the first time was Fox, but the other times it was him. Will he ever stop being jealous? Because I'm really tired of it.