Chapter 20 Awkward...

Chapter 20

Finnick Pov.

At lunch, I sit next to Annie, Katniss sits next to Peeta, Gale sits next to Jojo, and then T and Fox get here. Both of them have been acting weird all day.

"Annie can I sit next to you?" Fox asks.

"Yea." Annie says and scoots closer to me so that there's more room on the bench for her.

"Katniss can I sit next to you?" T asks and Fox rolls her eyes.

"Sure." Katniss says awkwardly, this whole situation is awkward.

She scoots closer to Peeta.

Someone needs to ask what's going on, I think that that someone is me. "Guys what's going on?" I blurt.

"Some people have trust issues." T says.

"People who have trust issues are usually suspicious of something. The person wouldn't have trust issues if they trusted the person." Fox says arguing.

"Are you guys fighting or did you break up?" Jojo asks.

"He broke up with me." Fox tells us.

"Why did you break up with my best friend Thresh?" Annie raises her voice.

"Annie, chill. Let's hear the reason before we jump to conclusions." I try to calm her down, when she's mad, she's mad.

"Guys, maybe we should let them tell us when they're ready." Katniss suggests.

"Thank you Katniss." T agrees with her.

"Point taken Thresh." Fox says seriously.

"Maybe if you weren't so jealous-" Thresh starts.

"Everybody calm down." I yell a little. "Sorry, I've always wanted to say that."

"Well, you are right, for once Finnick." Gale says.

"Let's try to eat without talking, for the next five minutes." Peeta says.

Everyone nods their heads and goes back to eating. This is going to make our friendships awkward.