Chapter 42 Johanna Gets Mad :P

This chapter is dedicated to alishaa678

Chapter 42

Annie Pov.

We go out to dinner with everyone. Something is weird because Katniss, Cashmere, and Cato aren't here. We eventually order food because we've all been waiting an hour. Cato gets here around seven twenty.

"Where've you been man?" Gloss asks, "And where's my little sister?"

"Katniss left early with Cashmere because Peeta dumped her." Cato tells us, glaring at Peeta.

"You what?" Johanna stands up and glares at Peeta.

"She was thinking about leaving me for Cato." Peeta explains.

"Peeta, she wouldn't leave you for Cato. She was probably just jealous since Fox was dating him. No offense Cato." Finnick tells him.

"Just because you say 'no offense' it doesn't mean that it won't offend someone." Cato tells him and rolls his eyes.

"They're probably going to get back together anyways. I mean, their first break up lasted three hours, the second one didn't even last ten minutes." Thresh says.

"I don't think she'll take me back after this." Peeta says doubtfully, putting his head down.

"You should feel bad! You dumped one of my best friends! She is way out of your league you'll never find anyone ever again! She messed up once! Once! I think I owe it to Katniss to take care of you-" Johanna yells again.

"Okay, Johanna time to calm down." Gale says.

"Don't you dare pick me up! You wanna break up like them? Huh?! Huh?! Let me at him!" she keeps fighting, I'm trying not to laugh, but she makes just about anything entertaining. Gale attempts to calm her down and they come back and she glares at Peeta. He looks afraid, but then again, he should be. I go to my room with Johanna.

"What would you do to Finnick if he dumped me?" I ask.

"Pft. Finnick is not going to dump you." She tells me like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"You don't know that." I say.

"Yea I do, he wanted to date you so bad," I cut her off.

"So did Peeta, but he broke up with her." I say.

"You and Finn are different." she says.

We say goodnight and I text Finnick.

"Hi... 😊."

"Hey 😉."

"Johanna and I were talking, she said that she thinks that we will never break up."

"She's right, I can promise I'll never break up with you. ☺️"

"Awwwww! 😁💘 That's what I wanted to hear. Goodnight!!"

"Goodnight!"