Chapter 17 Johanna's Birthday Part 2

Chapter 17

Johanna Pov.

We go to the movies and I get to pick which one we watch. I pick Grown Ups 2 because it's not scary, (Annie won't like it), it's funny, (which we all like), and I want to see it of course! We basically laugh the entire time. It wasn't as good as the first one, but it was still really good. Everyone goes home except for Gale. We go to Islands, we both like the food there but for some reason Fox and Peeta don't like it so we usually don't go. We sit down and order our drinks.

"So where did you and the guys go?" I ask.

"Well, Finnick and T were just acting dumb per usual, and I had Peeta help me pick something out for your birthday." he tells me and pulls a box our of his pocket.

"What's that?" I ask and I start to smile, remembering the bracelet from Tiffany's. He hands it to me and I open it up. It is a silver bracelet and it has a soccer ball, a heart, and the letter G, which must stand for Gale. "How did you pay for this?"

"It's not from Tiffany's Jojo. I'm sorry, I just couldn't-" he starts but I cut him off.

"It's better, Gale." I tell him.

"It's not the one you wanted though." he says sadly.

"Gale, I love this one. It's not from Tiffany's but you gave it to me. I don't care if it was from a thrift store. You went through trouble to find me something good enough. This is better than what I thought I would get." I tell him.

"You're not just saying that right?" he asks.

I shake my head no. "I love it."