Chapter 23 Lunch

Chapter 23

Annie Pov.

Lunch

"Hey Katniss, can I see something on your phone?" Jojo asks.

"Sure, I don't want to look at my phone again anyways. It holds too many horrible things." she says and hands it to Jojo.

I'm sitting next to Jojo and I watch what she does. I pull out my phone, and click on Peeta's contact so that we can view his number. Jojo pulls up Peeta's number on Katniss's phone.

"Katniss, this is Peeta's number, this does not match the number on your phone." Jojo tells her handing her my phone.

"Does everyone else have the same number as Annie?" She asks. Everyone but Fox and Peeta show her Peeta's real number. Why didn't Fox show her phone?

"Katniss, I don't know who did this, but I would never break up with you. Will you please take me back?" Peeta begs.

"I'm sorry Peeta. Of course I'll take you back. I didn't know it wasn't you. I mean, all signs said it was, but I should've believed you and let you explain." she gets up and hugs him.

"Whose number was it anyways?" Jojo asks.

"Katniss let me see your phone again." I say. She hands it to me, still in a hug with Peeta.

"Who is it?" Finnick asks.

I look at the number, and now I know who it is, I say the name of the person who I thought was a good friend, "Fox."