Chapter 24 ‼️‼️‼️‼️

Chapter 24

Gale Pov.

"You did this?!" Katniss asks with an angry and loud voice.

Fox doesn't show facial expressions, "Well you did it to me."

"I didn't pretend to be Thresh and break you up!" she yells. "I didn't do anything to break you up!"

"Thresh likes you! That's what you did!" Fox yells back. Whoa, I didn't see that coming.

"For the last time, I don't have a crush on Katniss! She's my friend, that's all." Thresh says. "You're just so annoyingly jealous, that you think everyone is out to get you, you're the reason we broke up, not her!"

"Maybe I just need some new friends, since you're all siding with her." Fox says and walks away. She turns around and adds, "You know, I'm mostly hurt by you Annie. I thought we were best friends, no matter what."

"I'm sorry Annie." Finnick tells her.

"Don't be, just because she was my best friend, I'm not going to be on her side when she's wrong." Annie says.

"Thanks for being a good friend to me, Annie." Katniss thanks her and hugs her.

"No problem." Annie says and smiles.

"Want to go out for some Starbucks after school?" I ask.

Everyone says, 'yea', 'sure', or 'okay.'

We go through the rest of school. Is there ever not going to be drama?