I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (10)

So, I'm not going to be posting his weekend. Plans, and stuff.

I think you'll like this chapter!

Yay! :D

Vote and comment.

I love it when people do that!! :)

Chapter 10

Braedon arrived with the girl an hour later. Before he did I went out and fed, the dream had left me wanted real blood. The thought of my bloodlust back then spiked some burn in my throat, but then it faded because I had just fed.

"This is Anna." Braedon said and entered through the door, inspecting my home. The blonde girl looked frightened to be standing in front of me. If I was her, I would be scared too. It's not often a new vampire gets trained by one of the original ones.

"Hello, Anna. You've fed recently?" I asked politely. She needed to be her strongest. Her eyes had faded to a light green, so I'm guessing she has.

She nodded and looked me in the eyes. Her green ones taking in my form. A small indentation appeared on her brows, probably from confusion as to why I looked like an innocent teenager with no make-up on, which I didn't need. My dark eyelashes added their own natural eyeliner.

"Great, should we get started then?" I asked and turned around to move furniture around in the living room. Couches were shoved up against the wall tightly, and everything else went into the other room, mostly into the kitchen. Braedon had taken a seat in the doorway, ready to watch me mentor Anna.

"Anna, I need you to stand opposite of me." I said kindly, and she walked over to where I was standing. A few feet separated us. Her long blonde hair had turned almost beach blonde, and her features had become sharper upon being turned into a vampire.

"Self defense. This is what you will most likely use, ninety percent of the time." I stated and then I quickly ran behind her so fast that she wasn't expecting it and grabbed her into a chokehold, kind of like I did to Braedon that while ago.

I leaned into her ear.

"You must be ready at all times, now try to get me off of you." I whispered. She struggled to get me off of her. Anna tried to pry my arms off of her, but that didn't work. She tried to stomp on my foot, which gave a little sting, but that didn't work either.

I let go of her and stood in front of her.

"You want to use your elbow, hit them really hard in the gut." I told her, then quickly knocked her to the ground, my fingers around her neck. She was frightened, I smiled.

"This one is easy. Just remember, you're strong. A vampire. You can do anything. You. Want." I said and she thought about it. Then she took both of her arms and put them in between mine, and pushed my hold free of her neck, causing me to land on top of her. I'll admit, I was expecting this. Anna put her hand on my chest and pushed, causing me to fly towards the wall and hit it hard. I laughed.

Fighting was one of the things I really enjoyed, besides feeding.

"Good. You're using your instincts. All of this should become easy once you use your animalistic side." I said and then went after her again.

We tumbled and fought for hours. I wouldn't go easy on her, so Anna was pretty banged up. Every now and then I would sneak a peek at Braedon in the corner, who seemed to be enjoying this. Probably all he could see was messes of long blonde and long black hair being thrown around.

Anna had learned a lot tonight, but I wanted her back to learn some other things. She still didn't know much about the vampire world, and she wouldn't survive. But being trained by me should have helped her a bit, because now she's probably going to think all vampires are as strong as me, and when she fights one, killing any vampire will seem easy to her.