I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (15.2)

I think you will like this part! haha :D

vote and COMMENT! :)

Chapter 15.2

Day 2

I woke up crazy hungry, lying on the couch in my living room. My throat felt dry and it burned like crazy. I needed to feed, now. There was no daylight coming into the house, meaning that it was nighttime. I felt a presence on the chair next to me, making me turn around.

Braedon was sitting there sleeping, his head against the back of the chair. There was no worry lines on his forehead, no frown on his lips. He looked so peaceful he could have been dead. The black hair was slightly messed up and I wanted go put it back into place. My eyes wandered to the muscles underneath the black t-shirt.

But the thing I wanted to do the most was drink his blood.

I couldn't tell what he was, but I knew he wasn't human. There was only a faint scent, only letting me register the life essence in front of me. I turned away. I couldn't just go hunt on him.

I quickly got up and grabbed a coat from the rack, not bothering to fix my hair or anything. A fire was building in my body, making my muscles feel overheated and making me feel sick and weak. My eyes had already turned from green to pitch black.

As soon as I grabbed the door handle a voice stopped me.

"Where are you going?" Braedon said, running his hands over his face, and then getting up and walking towards me. I tried not to breathe, otherwise I might attack him right here, just wondering if any blood runs through him.

"Out to eat." I said and got out of the door quickly, not bothering to see if he was going to follow me. I didn't get into a car, I ran as fast as I could. I figured I'd just run into town and grab something to eat.

I almost cracked a smile at my own joke.

I was in town within five minutes, walking down the streets looking like a lost woman who needed help, but I didn't need to. The man I had fed on the other night was sitting in the same place as last time. I walked up to him, my shoes seeming loud on the pavement as I got closer. His face turned at my approach and lit up. The guy scrambled to his feet quickly, looking like a child who was really excited to go somewhere. I stopped a few feet away from him. He wore the same clothes as the other night, and I almost gagged at the sour alcohol smell. But that didn't stop me, I got a little closer.

The only thing on my mind was blood.

"Miss! I've been looking everywhere for you. The other night, what you did, it was ama-" I stopped and reached his neck towards the side. The burn in my throat was too much to bear. This time it wouldn't be so amazing.

"I'm sorry." I said, and then bit into his neck. Within seconds, life poured through me, replacing the sickly feeling with power that I hadn't felt the last couple of days. I knew I would have to drink until he dies. I would need it for the upcoming events.

A limp replaced the struggling, but after a couple of minutes he was dead. My senses had become so much stronger. It felt like they were stronger than ever, due to how weak I felt before. I wanted to run all over the town, I wanted to go party.

But most of all, I wanted to catch the murderer and kill them.

--

I arrived back at the house to see Braedon sitting on the couch and watching TV. If he was actually paying attention to it. His feet were resting on the coffee table in front of him as I quietly entered through the side door, wanting to scare him. His eyes were on the TV, not giving any sign he knew I had just entered.

I had a feeling my mischievous mood was from the blood I had just had.

In the middle of walking slowly to the couch, I stopped for a minute to admire the view. If I was a human I would have been all over Braedon. He had the looks that were better than any model I had ever seen. I smirked.

I ran super fast on my tip-toes and jumped on the couch next to him, making him almost go up into the air. His face was priceless. A perfect O shaped his mouth and I laughed. He looked at me, the 'WTF' look on his face.

"Gotcha!" I half-yelled, pointing my finger at him and the other hand holding my chest in laughter. "You were totally freaked out!" I couldn't stop laughing. "You should have seen your reaction! It was totally priceless!" I had closed my eyes because the laughter just wouldn't stop. Light pink tears were threatening to spill over. At one point I had to open my eyes to look at him, but I only caught a glimpse before he came too close to see him.

His lips met mine, and I automatically stopped laughing. Everything became silent. Except for the slight buzz in my ears from the heat of his lips on mine. I didn't think before I reacted, kissing him back.

I blame it on the blood, it was already making me act crazy.

It wasn't long before I had lost all thoughts of the killings, the dreams, everything. The only thought was more. More of him.

He leaned back so that his back was against the couch with me lying on top of him. We never broke the kiss. My hands had found his hair, which was already messed up and messed it up some more. It felt like our lips were their own little fire, battling to see which one would win.

It felt good to be so close to him.

My hands were on his chest, I could feel the muscles underneath. I had the urge to take the shirt off, but didn't. I didn't even know why I was doing this.

But it felt good.

My hands had reached the pocket of his jeans, where a piece of paper was hanging out. I pulled on it. He instantly broke the kiss and looked at me, to the paper, to back up at me.

"Don't read that." he said huskily, trying to catch his breath from the kiss. I got defensive immediately.

"You read mine." I said, and already started to open the paper. It was folded into fours, and as I started to read it, he didn't stop me. He gave up.

I KNOW.

I was confused, but then my mind started to slowly unravel images. The one in the battlefield long ago. When Philip had said "I know." and I had killed him. It was like my brain had a one of it's own. And then it all of the images replayed in my head, making me freeze. How could I have not figured this out earlier?

When Philip had said "I know.", he didn't mean he knew that I was a vampire, which I figured that's what he was talking about.

He knew that I was going with John behind his back. Cheating on him.

And now he's back for revenge.

Another thing came to mind. I turned to Braedon.

"Are you in this too, John?"