I'm a Vampire....(24)

Okay, so if you dont really remember Rosemary's story as a human (the village or the fire), its in chapter 3. I think, or something around there.

This part kind of revolves around it, but it might be good to know what happened.

This chapter will tell you most of it though.

Hope you like it!

VOTE AND COMMENT! :)

Oh, and play that video over there! It's ET by Katy Perry, I'm in love with that song and it fits this chapter good. :) PLEASE PLAY IT if you can (:

Chapter 24

Day 6 - Continued.

"Kiss me, k-k-kiss me

infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison," the music ran throughout the room, swaying bodies all around as John and I moved with the beat in a little world of our own. My back was towards him, but I felt the same as if I was still looking at those blue eyes that made my body have that faint electricity every time I saw him. Faint blue and purple lights ran over us, making it seem that we were glowing more than the other people. I knew that we looked like something out of a painting, beautiful people dancing with such grace, yet with an edge that gave a hint to how dangerous we were.

"Take me, t-t-take me,

I wanna be your victim, ready for abduction." I leaned my head to the side against his shoulder, his lips connecting with my neck as I smiled as he kissed along my ear to the base of my throat. A couple in front of us caught my twinkling eye as he did this, seeing my predatory yet beautiful smile. They stared for a few seconds, the guy had sweat building on his forehead as I stared him down for fun, and the girl looked at me before turning to her date and slapping him for staring. I let out a sigh as I turned around and met the blue eyes, brighter than any of the lights in here.

I felt the blood in my ears rushing, creating a dimming effect on the music. I put my hands on his chest as his went around my waist. Adrenaline had filled my body, and once again, I thought about how unbelievable it was to feel so alive. I had fed earlier, making everything seem surreal.

The rhythm of the music made my body sway against Johns. I smiled as I looked back up at him as he caressed my sides. When he met my eyes, it felt like the whole world exploded with the power of the electricity on high inside of me. I wanted to melt into his arms from the heat.

And somehow, on this early morning, it seemed like this exotic dance was a celebration. A celebration of my life, a celebration of John and I, and maybe, just maybe, tomorrow would be a celebration of my death.

"Your kiss is cosmic,

Every touch is magic." I leaned into John in an embrace, sad thoughts running through my head. He dipped his head so his lips were at my ear. I felt his cool breathe as he talked.

"I know what you're thinking. Don't worry about it. Let's take this time and have a good time." he said, loud enough for me to hear over the music, which was only a whisper. I nodded even though I knew I wouldn't be a able to forget. I turned my frown into a straight line, showing no emotion as I started to dance again, this time turning my back against him once more. I danced like there was no tomorrow, which for me, maybe there won't be.

As I moved, I looked around the crowd, pondering on how clueless they were of our existence. I thought about how short their life spans were, and how they made stupid mistakes, like how I did the other day. Humans probably made mistakes everyday, when I make them once every couple of years. That day with Mike was one of those rare days.

I thought about how I had changed just within a matter of weeks. From the uncaring powerful vampire to the caring, loving vampire, the vampire that was powerful but didn't use the power. It was all because of John. He was the light in my dark sky, no matter if the sky was black or blue, he would always be the brightest star.

I remembered the faces of my victims as I grew into that demonic figure they saw me as. The fear, the shock...the sadness. I imagined myself being one of those humans, seeing the black eyes, the fangs, the evil. I felt the terror they had running in their veins as I was about to bite them. They knew they were going to die then, and I knew exactly what that feeling was. Except they weren't given six days, they weren't given any time. I had showed them no mercy. Maybe that was how I deserved to die.

No mercy.

I know how it is to be the prey and not the predator, so why did I ever hurt humans like that? Blood lust had driven me mad.

A red tear came down my cheek and I wiped it instantly, knowing a tear track was left there. A track of evidence of the monster I was. I kept dancing, as I thought about memories of my past, my human life. How I was afraid of a simple thunderstorm, the scared girl I had left behind so long ago in that little village.

I thought about the fire that had destroyed my world, and given me this new one. I thought about the angel that was Amarande. An angel on the outside, demon on the inside. How he had walked straight through the fire, without a burn on him. Only ash had covered his clothes.

He had walked straight to me, his eyes glued to me as he took me in. The burns all over my skin as I lay on the ground in agony. He was the most handsome figure I had ever seen in my human life. He was dressed different than the rest of the people I had associated with. He had wore black pants, when I was only used to skirts that barely covered anything.

I remember dimly the brown piercing eyes as he watched me on the grass. I remember thinking of how I wanted to be in his arms, offer him my neck. Right before he had picked me up, I remember him smiling at the fire in satisfaction. I hadn't relived this deep into the memory before, and I forced myself to think harder to remember. His eyes were brown back then, it was probably my bad eye sight as a human.

I almost smelled the smoke as I went back into the dim memory. He had picked me up in his arms, carrying me effortlessly. I had thought I had died and went to heaven already, such a beautiful man couldn't be carrying me. I thought he was an angel. His cold arms were underneath me, their chilled temperature making the fire seem a million miles away. I remembering sighing in contentment, thinking that I could live like this forever.

I faintly remembered when I closed my eyes, I heard his angelic voice wash over me, promising me everything would be okay.

"I had to do it." he had said as he carried to an unknown destination. I hadn't thought about those words until now. I slowly lifted my now black eyes as I lifted my eyelids to look around me. He had set that fire on purpose, he had killed everything I had ever known. He had turned me into this merciless monster, for his entertainment only.

He had brown eyes back then. The only reason I hadn't caught that was because I thought my dim memories were the reason for seeing him that way.

What was the real purpose of turning me?

My now black eyes burned with anger and regret, I wanted to rip everyone's throat out in the room. It was his fault I wanted to do that too. My black eyes looked murderous because of the lighting, and as I danced and danced, my body moved in ways that should be illegal. Guys around me and stopped to stare, but I didn't give them a glance. I turned back to John.

He saw the black rather than green he was used to. I smiled at him as I went up against him and didn't really dance, but moved in ways that shouldn't happen out in public. He looked at me shocked, but I leaned up to his ear, telling him, "Just go along with it." in a husky voice before putting my hands on his neck and one in his hair possessively.

If I was going down, my creator was going down with me.

I looked behind him and locked eyes with Amarande, my eyes black and my face deadly, a little warning that today might be his last day too.