I'm a Vampire...(23.1)

So, I had to post a shortened chapter because there's a lot in here. Read it carefully, especially the 2nd paragraph..hint hint. haha

It's about Anna, make sure to read it in the 2ND PARAGRAPH, that's me emphasizing. (idk how to spell that word?)

Oh, and I start school in exactly a week. Yay...lol

I just had 451 fans, and went down to 449 in two seconds, whats going on? This sucks.

And apparently, the title is too long now, so I'm going to have to change it soon. Titles anyone? I have no idea what to call it.

Chapter 23.1

Day 6

When the clock struck midnight, my stomach fell completely. My legs became numb, my hands started shaking, and I felt like I was jello. The only thing that was missing was a fast heartbeat to go with how nervous I was. It seemed like fear was the only emotion I had right now as I looked outside of the window, my hands on the chilling glass. Only inches separated me from the enemy that could be anywhere.

My eyes swept across every inch of my dark estate, over the trees, over the yard. Occasionally I would turn around to do a quick check inside of the house. Only to see John and Amarande looking out of the other windows. Anna was sitting on the couch, a notebook and pen in her hand. She had been writing for hours, I just hadn't checked to see what she was doing.

We were all antsy, wondering what time of night or day Philip would come. My throat was starting to burn, and I knew that I needed to feed. I hadn't in two days, even though I should be able to stand not feeding for weeks. I didn't know why I was always having to drink more as of recently, but I had a feeling it was because of how nervous I was.

And my stupid decisions that were becoming more and more like a humans? That too was becoming noticeable. I fear that I might make another bad decision today while I am with Philip, and it may cost me my life.

I thought about that afternoon, when I had taken a car ride with Mike. How stupid could I have been? It was obvious that Mike was Philip. His blood was too powerful to be a humans. And it had lured me in easily.

It left no doubt in my mind that Anna was right. He was stronger than Amarande, even if it was almost impossible. Getting away from him had cleared my mind, let me think more. It was a full five minutes before I came to a conclusion of why Philip was stronger than most. He must have had the shifter gene inside of him, it just hadn't awakened yet. The vampire blood brought out both sides. The shifter and the vampire. A shifters blood was strongest, so it was no wonder why when it mixed with vampire blood, he became too strong for a regular vampire. It felt like I was no longer one of the oldest vampires. I was one of the stupidest.

My vampire mind felt like it was screaming in my head, telling me how stupid I was. Over and over again. Why are you acting like a human? It seemed to say.

I didn't have an answer.