I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (2)

let me know what you think, should i continue or not? haha (:

please vote and comment to let me know.

Chapter 2

I felt myself stiffen and quickly stood up from the bar stool. With vampire speed, I ran to the guards that had let Braedon in. I wanted to question them.

"Hey," I said and looked at the officer's name tag. "Tom, who was that guy that just went out?" I asked with my hands on my hips.

The guards were staring at me as if they couldn't believe I was talking to them. I could hear their heart start to beat faster, and sweat was starting to come off of their foreheads.

"Hello? Are you going to answer me?" I snapped and took a step closer. They took a step back. I got angry again. This time because they were guards, they were supposed to be brave. Tom answered me finally.

"I - I don't know. I didn't see him come in. I only saw him when he left, I figured he was one of the powerful ones and had came in from another door." he said frightened. I felt my eyes turn black.

Most of the vampires had stopped to look at what was happening. I forced myself to calm down and make my eyes go back to normal. I felt as my eyes start to relax and they became normal again. I took a calming breath.

"You figured?" I said in a low, frightening voice. I almost gave myself the chills. Almost. I continued. "You figured that he was a powerful vampire? Did you see the aura around him? It was weak!" I yelled the last part, and by now I had everyone's attention.

That was making me angrier.

I turned around and they all went back to what they were doing before immediately. Tom's face was as red as a tomato. I went up close to his face.

"You better not let this happen again," I said menacingly as I grabbed his collar. "Or you WILL regret it. If you even have time to." I let go and shoved him a little bit. My temper was just at it's breaking point.

I turned to the other guard. He swallowed.

"Same goes for you." I said as I took a step closer. He stepped back. I laughed dangerously. It was a dark, evil laugh that only came to me when I was really outraged.

I flicked his nose just to get a kick out of it, then bared my teeth. He flinched. I smiled.

"Have a good day, boys." I said as I walked out of the doors stealthily. I wanted them to fear me. It would teach them to guard the doors better.

I made my way to the car once again. Sunrise was soon, so I wanted to get home. I could go out in sunlight, but it wore me out. I also had to wear sunglasses. The sun would aggravate them to a point where I would have to stay inside for them to heal.

I started up my car and drove in the direction of my mansion. The east side of the sky was starting to turn blue, so I put my sunglasses on. I didn't want to risk it. Still, I had approximately thirty-six minutes until the sun peaked over the horizon.

It took me fifteen minutes before I reached my house in the suburbs. It was alone in a field with trees leading all the way up the driveway on both sides. The sky was starting to turn an orange color, so I sped my way up the driveway, rustling leaves on the way.

As soon as I got to my six car garage, I pushed the automatic opener and parked my car next to my yellow Ferrari. I loved fast cars. Although, I did have a SUV that I was in love with also.

I closed the garage door and opened the door that opened to the kitchen. I quickly drew the blinds and did that throughout the whole house until it looked almost like night time again.

I changed into some shorts and a tank top. For the most part, I had to keep up the act of a teenager. And that meant having teenager clothes. You may think that it would be fun, being rich, being a vampire for all of eternity.

But the truth is, after the first one hundred years, you feel like life is repeating itself. Sure, life has evolved through time. New inventions and everything.

But there's that part that is missing, a part that I haven't found yet.

I don't know what it is, because I have everything. A good house, money, eternal life. It may be so obvious. But I still haven't found it.

I sighed, and by the colors on the curtains. The sun had risen. Every day was mostly the same. Or night I should say.

With the light the next morning, it always felt like the previous night had been a dream.

The darkness have been a dream.

I lay down on my big pillow on my king sized bed. No, I don't sleep in a coffin.

I watched as the sunrise became more noticeable through the windows. I was left thinking about everything and nothing at the same time.

Life was like a puzzle, but I still haven't found that one missing piece.

And with that thought, I fell into the darkness of sleep.