I'm a Vampire..(14 - Sneak Peek)

I HAD TO POST! haha :D

This is a SNEAK PEEK of Chapter 14....comment! I'll upload faster!!!

:D

I'll post the next part when I reach 20 votes and at least 10 comments. (:

Chapter 14.1

We arrived fifteen minutes later in yet another small town. There was barely any lights in it, except for the stars above that were bright tonight. I got out of my Aston Martin and shut the door, earning gazes from the rest of the team.

A few of the guys looked at me for longer than necessary, and I winked at them just to give them some false hope.

As I approached the scene, my eyes abruptly went down to the body laying on the ground. It was another girl, but with brown hair. Her face was pale, and I couldn't hear a heartbeat coming from her chest.

I looked behind me at Braedon who was studying the scene also. A frown had taken over his lips as we got closer. I turned back to the body.

"Elizabeth Rose Parker. An eighteen year old student at the local high school." one of the voices said that was hovering over the body, reading the I.D.

I leaned down next to her and opened her eyes. The first thing I wanted to do was check to see if she was turning.

I opened her eyes and they were a brown. She was dead.

"She wasn't turned. She was murdered." I said and then took her almost translucent wrists into my hands and looked for any rope burns, like there was on the other girl. There wasn't any sign of struggle or bruises on them.

I checked her neck for any bite marks or any injury, but there was none. It didn't look like the murderer was the same one as last time, unless they had done different things than with Anna, the last one I had examined.

It didn't even look like she had wanted to fight.

Dark eyeliner covered the top and bottoms of her eyelashes and her hair was flowing down to her chest in waves. I looked closer at her wrists and noticed little cut marks, maybe from razor blades?

"Look here," I said to Braedon who had squatted next to me. "She was cutting herself, maybe she died willingly?" I murmured and he took hold of her wrist, wearing gloves that I had forgot to put on. Woops.

I lifted her shirt a little, examining her stomach, but nothing was there either. The killer didn't use force against her. Maybe they injected her with poison or another substance?

I abruptly took her wrist out of Braedon's hand.

"What are you doing?" he asked, a little agitated. I sighed.

"Being a genius. What else?" I said and looked at her arm. If she wanted to die, the killer probably injected her with a needle. That or she did it herself.

I looked at the pale white skin, I could see the hair follicles clearly because of my enhanced sight. I worked my way from her wrists up, looking closely for any sign of a needle that had broken the skin. There wasn't any sign on her right arm.

If she was right-handed, the needle mark would be on her left.

I quickly switched sides and grabbed her arm, pushing up the sleeve of her black blouse up a little so it showed her full arm. I examined it like I did the other one.

Bingo.

A small needle mark was right above her wrist, about 6 inches above it. A small hole that probably only humans could see if they looked really hard, was visible to me.

She had killed herself.

With the help of our killer, of course. She couldn't drag her dead body out here dead.

"She killed herself. See this needle mark right here?" I pointed to it and looked at Braedon who looked startled at what I had just said. "She injected herself, with the help of our killer." I continued to look at her body, wondering why she would want to end it so quickly. She was too young.

A white square caught my eye, a piece of paper was in her jeans pocket. I scrunched my eyes in confusion and pulled it out. It was folded into a square, and as I unfolded it, it made a loud noise compared to the silence I had created by my words.

ANNA LYNNE ROSE. ELIZABETH ROSE PARKER. ROSEMARY.

SEE A PATTERN HERE, ROSE?

I immediately shut the note and closed my eyes, my breathing had picked up a little. It was a hit list. I was next.