Chapter 1

New Account: AliciaLynn

Go there for latest updates :)

The story is a bit racy in the beginning, but I promise it's not always like this. Oh, and this is ONLY a rough draft...I will be editing soon!

Chapter 1

I swayed to the beat easily, the loud rhythm was running through my ears as my body connected to the music. Dancing bodies molded together around me. Sweat was all over their faces from hours of partying it up, and more than half the crowd in here was drunk. The guy that had snuck up behind me a couple of minutes ago was still grinding against me.

I could smell the beer on his breath and figured he had had about four or five. More than a man his size could handle. I smiled and put my arm around his neck as I danced along with him. His grip tightened on my waist and I went back a little farther.

Now it wasn't dancing, it was basically sex with clothes on. A couple people around us stopped to look. I knew I was a good dancer. I was good at everything I do.

It was one of the perks of being a vampire.

A man a couple of feet away from us hollered and his buddies followed. It was mostly cat calls and "hey sexy!".

I kept dancing with the man behind me. I could feel his heart beating fast from all the attention and the excitement of having a good looking girl grinding against him. From what I could sense, it was one of his first times at a club.

And probably his last.

The music changed to a new song that was on the top charts. I felt my throat start to burn. I needed to feed. We kept moving to the beat as I felt him start to get tired. Too much booze and exercise for him. I stopped dancing and leaned up close to his ear with my hands running down his chest.

"Want to go somewhere private?" I asked seductively and licked my lips. His eyes lit up automatically. He probably thought he was going to get lucky. It was the opposite.

He nodded his head, so I took his hand. Not that he had a choice of whether he would've gone with me or not. I was thirsty and he smelled delicious. Plus, it was his fault he had chosen to dance with the most beautiful lady in the club.

Very unfortunate for him.

I led him towards the exit sign and pushed the door open. A rush of fresh air hit my nose and I could smell the garbage down the alleyway. It was unpleasant. Luckily, the wind was blowing from behind us.

I caught the scent of the man I had been dancing with. My mouth started to water and I could feel my fangs start to sharpen and my eyes dilate. My grip on his hand tightened and I heard a yelp come from his mouth.

"Don't hold me so tight," he said. "Save the roughness for the bedroom."

So I have a cocky one. That's great. He'll learn his lesson soon enough. I turned and pushed him against the wall, putting myself in front him. His eyes widened and then a grin took over his face.

"Or you could just be rough here." he said, then looked at my face.

The grin was lost and replaced with fear and concern. I knew my eyes were pitch black and my face had became ghostly pale. This happened when I thirsted for blood. Vampires thought my face was beautiful while humans saw it as a demonic figure.

"Are y-you o-okay?" he stuttered and a creepy grin took over my mouth as my throat burned off of his fear. His eyes fluttered to my fully grown fangs. I heard him gasp.