Young Blood

"Calm down okay? I'm sure Sam didn't mean it." I was lying on the floor talking to Ben while Myca painted her nails.

"No. He fucking-."Ben groaned

"Can't you play nice for a few more weeks?"I shrugged."You only have what 2 weeks left?"

"I know but, fuck."Something crashed.

"Ben."I mummbled.

He was silent and sighed. "You know I would curse anyone out but, you."

"You better not."I smiled.

"2 weeks. I swear, I need to be home now."

"I wish you were home, but your doing what you love aren't you?"

"Yeah...Just wish some times people would shut the fuck up!"He yelled the last part and I assumed Sam was near."Slag..."

"Ben."

He laughed."Anyways hows life home with my kid?"

"Not even born yet and your calling it yours."

"Well it is. Right?!"

"Haha chill Bruce. Yes it's yours and I'm pretty good. We're heading to Cam's tomorrow to pack my stuff up."

"Good! I've got a suprise for you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Your gonna love it."

"Stop teasing me."I whined.

"Nope. Your gonna love it is all I can say."

I groaned and stuck my tongue out. "Well since you won't tell, we're heading out after packing up so I can get my passport. Lost mine."

"Well you could blow for one."

"No thanks."I smirked.

"Oh I was saying blow me and..."

I shook my head. "Goodbye Ben."

"Night. I might kill Sam but, no promises."

"Please don't. I'll kill you if you do."

"It's funny."He said at random.

"What?"

"You hated him before and now your defending him...Are those hormones kicking in?"

"GOODNIGHT BEN."

"Eh? Are you horny all the time cos I heard-"

I hung up and laughed to myself. He was so odd and I loved it. I stood up and yawned.

"Heading to bed?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay, night."

"Night."*

"What the fuck is all of this?!?!"Myca pulled the drawer out the dresser.

"Underwear and bras. Why?"

"What do you and Ben do?! Shoot porn?! Jesus there's enough stuff here to make a stripper jealous."

I shrugged. "It's fun to wear."

She stared at me."You two are living alone right? Oh god that kid will endure the sound of you two going at it."

"Yep. Shut up. I'm sure we'll stop."

"Or fina way around it."She muttered."Is that a fucking wig!?"*

"I can't belive I'm saying this."Myca threw herself on the couch.

"What?"

"I think I'm going to call Danny."She mummbled into the cushion.

"Do it. I'm not used to seeing you this wound up."

"But later. I'm so tired. What time do we get your passport?"

"About 2 hours."

"Cool. Whats on?"She took the remote and skimmed the channel when I jumped.

"What?!"

"Leave it! James Dean in Giant."I hugged my knees and Luci laid next to me.

"Whatever. Im taking a nap."She turned over and slept silently.*

The doorbell rang as the movie was going off. "Myca? Wake up. We have 30 minutes. Come on."

"Uhmmmm."She swatted her hand at me.

"Fine."I stood and went to the door.

"Package for Ms.Morgan?"

"Me? From who?"I took the box slowly and signed the clipboard.

"It's on the box."The guy rolled his eyes and held out his hand. "Tip?"

"Tip this."Myca slammed the door in his face."Whose it from?"

I shrugged. "Dunno. Just says Surprise."

She picked it out my hands and shook it. "Doesn't sound like anything to kill us."

"That's nice.Were you expecting something?"She tossed it back to me.

"No. Ben said something about a surprise."

"Problem solved. Now hurry up and get ready. We have to go get you a passport. Why the hell didn't you try to wake me up?"

I stared at her and sighed opening the box.

I squealed."No fucking way."

"What?"

I held up a ring laughing to myself."This isn't like him."

She shrugged pushing me out the door."Maybe he's kissing up. Ya know you could leave him now and get money."

"Why would I do that?" I asked admiring the rock on my finger.

"Nevermind. Your letting all that spandex get to your head."

"What if this is an engagment ring?"

She stopped walking and looked away. "Might be. He's shallow enough to say it's a surprise and not be exact."

I nearly bugged. I pulled my phone out about to call him.

"No!"Myca stashed my phone in her bra.

"What? Why not?"

"Hello? Make him wait. Dammit you said it yourself this plan isn't over. And hell it isn't."

"Ugh."I crossed my arms. Then uncrossed them staring at the ring in disbelief. Still. Ben said it was a surprise. He said I'd love it and freak out.

This is it.

Itsn't it?

Bens POV:

"Cheating on Alex?" James smiled.

"Shut up."

"Come on. She's way too young for me." I laughed.

"We know you take them young."Sam mummbled.

I stared at him remembering Alex's and I's conversation earlier. "Fuck off."

I put my hand back down to pet her. Her hair felt amazing and the first thing she did was lick my hand.

Alex was going to love our new puppy.

***Who gave Alex the ring!? And why is Ben being sexual when talking about a dog?._.

Stay tuned. xox