Teenage Heart Throb

"Ben. What are we going to name this kid?" I sighed with Liz in my lap.

"I don't know." He taped up a box and leaned on it.

"Your parents were asking yesterday."

He looked at me and scowled. "Are you worried about moving?" And changed the subject.

"Of fucking course." I held Liz and stared at her dark eyes.

"Don't be." He tipped my chin and pat Liz's head before walking out our room.

"Yeah, that definately calms me." I kissed her head and got up.

I'd been so irritated lately. My parents possibly divorcing, sister dead, and moving out the country. Oh yeah, I'm fucking pregnant too and it's starting to really show.

My phone started ringing and I noticed my fathers number. "Hey."

"Hey, Im at the store do you need anything?"

"Besides something to hurt Ben with? No." I stood and leand on the door frame watching Ben 'pack'. By that I mean play fucking video games.

My dad laughed. "Okay I'll bring something then." "Thank you. Atleast someone does what I ask."

Ben roled his eyes and I hung up. "I do what you ask."

I scoffed. "Hardly." I sat besides him and put my head in his shoulder. "Six days." I sighed.

He finished slaughtering some zombies and smiled. "Yeah. The upside is we have six days to ourselves." Most of the guys left, leaving just Danny and Ben here. Cam's mum was coming by before we left to lock everything up.

I groaned.

"God dammit Alex. I swear you being pregnant literally kills my sex drive."

I stared at him and my mouth fell open. "You ass. You put it in me. Theres a fucking human in me."

Before I could complain to him anymore ge was laughing at my choice of words. "I've been in you before."

I rolled my eyes when he placed his hand on my stomach rubbing it. I put my hand ontop of his and he kissed me smirking. "I love you "

"I love you too." I bit my lip and stayed close his face and he made a weird face. "What's with the grin?"

"I just thought of something. I'll have sex with you on one condition."

He perked up then squinted. "Im not strip teasing for you."

"Aw hell." I said sarcasticly and continued. "Finish packing our stuff and I'll do whatever."

He whined. "Ill strip tease then."

"Too bad Bruce." I winked and he stood. "Give me a hour or so."

"Like you can pack our stuff in an hour. Oh and no leaving and ditching this" I picked up the controller and unpaused it. He nodded. "An hour and a minute."

"Sure."

He winked and closed our room door. I threw the controller down and realized the only thing left to pack was Liz's stuff.

"You dick! Open the door!" I twisted the door handle.

"Nope! You said so yourself!" He was laughing.

I crossed my arms and put Liz's leash on.

"Fine. But, I'll be back in an hour to check."

He opened the door and stared at me about to step in the living room.