Preparedness

I stood slowly and turned as they talked."Alex!Where are you going?"Ben called.

"Inside."I kept on walking until I felt Ben pull me back by my waist."Stop Bennn."

"Mhm. Well get back here."

"Aw, Sorry Alex. We all know Ben's ego is huge."Danny laughed.

"My ego? Have you looked in the mirror?" Ben laughed back. I sighed and noticed Mica smoking so I took a que to go inside.

"Have you seen Sam?"Cameron was up.

"Uh, no?"

"We woke up and he was gone..."

"You didn't worry about me?

He shook his head. "We heard laughing. You were in good hands."

"Oh, thanks."I said flatly. "Did you check the bathroom?"

He made an 'O' with his mouth.

"Yeah...Just asking." James was checking his phone and not paying attention. Lucifer in his arms still. I yawned."Well, night. Congrats on the album."

They held a thumbs up and I went to our room.

Before I could open the door Sam stepped out and almost bumped into me."Oh, uh.'Cuse me."He stepped around me and went to join the other guys.

"What the?"I went in and stared at the room. It was like playing where's waldo...Except I had no idea what this 'Waldo' looked like.

I cautiously looked under the bed and through all our clothes. "What did he do?"I sighed.

Feeling frustrated and tired I went to take a shower.

Someone stepped in and I jumped and shrieked.

"What!?"Ben jumped at my suprise.

"Don't do that?"I punched his arm.

"Don't do what!?"He asked repeating like the first time.

I sighed and stepped out wrapping myself in a towel.

"Leaving me already?"

"Yes."

"Looks like it's just you and me Mr.Hand."

I laughed and changed into pajamas. I slid in the covers and sat up."What is it this time?"Ben was shaking his hair.

"The sheets smell different."

"You pay attention to the sheets?"He stared at me.

"Well, yeah...Don't you?"

He squinted at me then smirked."No?"

I rolled my eyes and laid back down."Whatever. The sheets smell weird."

Ben laid next to me and sighed,"Let us sleep on these weird smelling sheets then."

"All hail Ben."

"Finally someone agrees!"*

"ALEX!!!"Danny growled into my ear. I hardly moved but, turned over.

"Dear god, she's not affected."

"What is this witchcraft?"I heard Ben mummble.

I leaned straight up and threw a pillow at them."Shut up. It's too early in the morning."

"Actually it's 3..."Danny sat on the bed and tossed the pillow back at me.

"What?!"I jumped up and ran into the bathroom. I ran back in stripping and changing in more clothes."Ben go find a new face!"

"Wot?"

"You look like you might fight my dad."

"It was only one time, babe."