I Feel A Weakness Coming On

"Alex? Come on, We have to be across town in an hour."Myca shook me.

"Mmmm, Five more minutes."I groaned. I hadn't got an ounce of sleep. The entire night my stomach was jittery and I threw up. I swear if I'm not pregnant, my mum cannot cook for shit anymore for giving me food poisoning.

"No, we-, Ugh!"She pulled me up and out the bed. "We're already late. Come on."

"Fine."I shrugged her off my arm and got ready.

At times like this I really wished Cameron let us use his car. He trusted me but, he was always iffy on Myca. We were heading to my appointment when my phone buzzed,

Find out? c:

It was from Ben. I texted back,

Heading there now(: You okay?

"Alex!"Myca pulled me back and cursed,"Dammit, we're going to see if your pregnant, not dead."

I realized she pulled me back from getting hit by a car on a round about.

"Sorry."I smiled and walked next to her (Her exact words,"If you die, Ben will never let me live it down. Especially with a baby.") We made it 'safely' to a store and made our way to the pregnancy tests.I stared at Myca,"This isn't the doctors."

"Nope! But, we should really use this first. I called the hospital, doctor said take one first then come in."

I nodded and Myca walked off to get a cart."Uhm, we're getting one why do you need a cart?"

She smiled."One? Your funny, I've seen this in movies."She took 5 from each shelf.
"Myca! I'm not gonna piss that much!"
She shrugged and gave a ceeky smile,"I'll have to make you then."

I rolled my eyes and she went to the hair dye."No!"

"What?"

"The sale ended. We're late." I saw a sign next toi it reading sale is from 8am to 1 pm.

I laughed and we went to the register.

"Uhm, is the hair dye ever going back on sale?"She asked the cashier. She was a looker. Bold eyeliner reminding me a bet of Amy Winehoue around her blue eyes, her hair light brown and black, and bright red lipstick. I was certain I'd seen her face before. "Uhm, does it say it?"

Myca stared at her blank. Obviously trying to figure out who this chick was talking to."Excuse me?"

"Are you buying all these? Why?"

 "No shit. You know what? Never mind. Can we just buuy these, so my friend here can find out if she's pregnant or not?"Myca put both her hands on the table.

The girl shut her eyes and opened her mouth to fight back but, I stepped in. "Ladies. Myca, go wait by the door-,"

"But, she-!"

I stared at her and tilted my head.

"Fine."She scoffed and turned. I did the same to face the girl, I look idly at her name tag."Jeanette? That's a pretty name. Now, can I please buy these? I'm feeling sick, I'm tired, and my boyfriend is on tour while I'm fighting with my family. So please, no disrespect. But, hurry up." I'm amazed I said all of that with a smile. I knew it was coming off stronger then I wanted but, hey. She was classy act, I'll give you that. We needed to buy this stuff without the attitude.

"Okay."She had rolled her eyes and bagan scanning the stuff. If I wasn't trying to be the good one, I'd jump over the register and wring her neck with Myca.

I  smiled, "Thank you. Really. Myca say your sorry."

"Fuck it."
"That was I'm sorry in her terms."I smiled brighter.*

"So!?"
"Go away! I can't do this with you like right there! GO!"

I was standing in the bathroom a test in my hand and Myca standing near the door.

"So personal, I'll go. SHeesh."She shrugged and walked out closing the door.

I took a deep breath and unwrapped it. My nerves began getting the best of me.

Okay, okay. We're doing this. Yeah, I mena i am. Will I even be a great parent? Oh my god, Ben will traumaztize it.

I did as the box said and waited a few minutes, Hell, I waited another few to keep myself from fainting. "It's done! Look at it!"Myca was pratically beating the door down. I unlocked the door and looked at the test.

She burst in."So!?"

I stared at the plus.My stomach turned and Myca was bouncing to see my reaction. "Looks like I'm having a baby..." I had a faint smile.Was I ready for this?*

I sat on the couch fully tired of today. Myca made me not only take 1 but, 7. You ever pissed 7 times in a 10 hour period? It's awkward and uncomfortable. Not something I want to do again. But, the good thing is that the first test wasn't a fluke. All of them came out positive.

I held my phone."Can I tell Ben now?"

She shrugged."We have a few  more if your still not sure."

"Uhm, I'm pretty sure.But, thanks anyway."I dialed Ben's number and walked outside to call him.

"How'd the doctors go?"

"Funny story about that. I'll tell you later but, I have something you need to know."

"Wait! Danny's here he wants to know."He pressed a button then said,"Alright, what?"

"It's positive."
Danny was laughing and cheering while Ben made stupid noises."Knew it! Danny you owe me!"

I smiled and shook my head, I yawned and sighed.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just a bet tired."

"Get some sleep. We don't have a show tomorrow, I'll talk to you when your up."
"Sounds good to me! Night. Love you."

"Love you too."

"I love you too Alex!"Danny chimed in.

"Haha love you too Danny.Night guys."

"Night!"

I hung up and texted my sister I was pregnant.

I dragged my lazy ass upstairs and took a shower.

 I looked through my phone one last time and even updated my Twitter and Facebook.

'Found out I'm pregnant. Excited(:'

A few seconds later, my phone went off. Random followers, Old friends, My sister, and The guys just spamming me. I smiled and rested my head on my pillow with my hand over my stomach. In truth I was excited.

Who wouldn't be?

Bens POV:

Danny and I hung up and went ot join the rest of AA. "So I take it that's a yes?"James asked, he was leaning out his bunk smiling.

"Yeah."I smiled and sat on the couch.

"Congrats." Him and Cameron said at the same time.

"Thanks. I feel weird."I shook it off and shrugged. Sam was staring at me obviously the whole time. "What?"

He shook his head and muttered,"Happy for you."

"Oh, Ben is finally tied down?"Our driver Kenneth laughed.

"Shut up Kenneth!" I laughed too.*

I laid in my bunk staring at a few pictures I had of Alex and I. I smiled but, somepart of me was worrying. I have no idea why. I really love her but, this feeling was new for me.

I had a little amount of worry in me, but I think that's normal.

RIght?

****Thies goes out to @EllieLikesTrains she if FUCKIN AMAZING just for following me on twitter and liking this story(: I hope she feels special when she reads this chapter and this part^_^ Hahaha.

Anywho! Like it right? Hope so. Might do a flashback next:c

Well shall we countinue?(: