Welcome Home

"Myca! Let me out dammit!" I kicked the car door and she shook her head. Myca had found the child lock in Cam's car and she locked me in. "Nope! This is the final part of the plan. He has to wait."

"Myca!" I whined pouting my bottom lip out.

"Luci is cuter. Wait here." She smiled and walked toward the airport doors.

"Ugh!" I threw myself back into the seat and crossed my arms. I wanted to get this over with really. Myca had convinced me to wear shorter shorts then I was used to and a chest hugging shirt. I just wanted to get this over so i could be with Ben and we could go home. I smiled after looking at the ring and put my hand over my stomach smiling. Now, is there a way out? I hit the unlock button but the door wouldn't open.

The trunk! Oh yeah, I'm seeing Ben now.

Ben's POV:

"Where's Alex?" I put my duffel bag down and asked Myca.

She pulled away from her and Danny's tongue war enough to say, "She's outside."

"And she didn't want to come in?"

"Oh, she did. Trust me. By the way, Cameron did you know you have child locks in your car?"

"Yeah."Cameron nodded."Did she get locked in?"

Myca shrugged and looked at the one kennel that had Liz in it."Whose dog did you steal?"

"Ha ha." I said flatly. "This is Alex's surprise."

"You bought her 2 things?" Myca looked up at me.

"Besides me and the dog? No. Why?"

"Oh no..."She mouthed and before she could open her mouth. Someone tackled me.

"Myca you shrew! You locked me in but, I found a way out. Bennnn." Alex kissed and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her waist but, pulled away immediately. I looked her up and down and stared at her face. "Why are you dressed like that?"

"Myca said you would like it." She shrugged.

"I did. Won't lie." Myca nodded.

I shook my head and kissed her. She looked, hate to say this now, better then before and I just wanted us to get home.If you get what I'm saying... "I have your surprise." I said winking.

"I know! I got it."

"Wha? No. I opened the cage and she smiled. "Awh, did you steal it?"

I tilted my head and she smioled."Joking, she's so cute."

"Yeah, what other surprise was there?"

"This ring. Duh." She put her hand out and I took it. So odd for me to hold her hand like this.

"Oi! Is he proposing?!" James yelled.

"Hey." Alex smiled at them.

"Hey."Sam spoke up.

I pulled Alex's arm away from the rest of the group and spoke to her. "Can I see it?"

Alex's POV:

Ben pulled me in a rather not so nice way and held his hand out. "Can I see it?"

"Sure." I gave it to him and he threw it somewhere in this damn airport."Ben?"

"Who gave it to you?"

"What?"

"Who gave you that?"

"It came in the mail, why?"

"Did the box say?"

"No. It just said surprise."