Say What?

"Myca come on! The plan isnt ruined."
"Ruined? Alex you fucked it up."
"Im sorry. We just got lost and ..."I was shivering. The guys left early this morning and Ben and I had been at it all night. I wanted him suddenly.
"No. Don't apologize just."She sighed."This isnt over Alex."
"What?"I stared at her. I honestly didnt even want to do this stupid sexy plan.
"Nope. We can still do it...If your willing."
"Uhmmm-,"
"Think about it first."
"But-"
"He'll be all over you. In fact we can start now."
"How?"I was starting to fear Myca a little.
"Gimme your phone."

"What?"She held her hand out.

"Jesus, you ask that so much.Bet, you didnt give Ben this much lip."

"Well, actually-,"

"Ew, Nevermind."She took my phone out my hand and started typing away.

"Mind telling me what you need that for?"

"Nope."She winked."Here. He should be calling in 5...4...3...2...1..."She looked away and my phone buzzed playing Foxy Shazam's I Like It.

"You have the kinkiest ringtone."She laughed.

I shrugged and picked up."Ben? What?"

"Don't what me. How hot are you?"

I pulled the phone from me and looked at Myca. "Go on! Tease him."She whispered.

"I...m...Very. Hot."

"Sounds fucking sexy."

I looked at Myc, Ben and I had never talked like this on the phone. Well, when we did, I normally was hot.

"We haven't fucked enough..."He started, Okay, I really didn't wanna hear this infront of my friend.

"Ben, Myca's here."

"What!?"Myca whispeered yelling at me.Doing a loud facepalm.

"Oh. I was about to get to the really good part too. If your so hot, do something with her. Send me the pics!"

"Goodbye, Ben!"Myca took the phone and hung up.

"Okay, sooo. I did good."I nodded.

She sighed."For you? I guess."

"Want an ice pack for that?"

"Yes, please."She sunk down and put her hands on her forhead.

This plan isn't so hard after all.*

Two weeks into the plan and I was feeling irritable. Myca was bothering me about this damn plan and I was getting spam from my sister saying she wants to talk. Dammit, one thing at a time. Today, felt like hell. It was getting warmer and I was getting more and more...annoyed per se. Myca set up a photo shoot for this clothing line on alternative apparel. The photographer was a class A prick.

I loved Myca. As a sister no lie about it but, I wanted to hug her until all the filling came out now. I stood infront of a camera in shorts and a tight shirt. "I feel like this is a porno." I scoffed.

"Just pose with me. I set this up. Come on." She laughed.

I did appreciate it. Really, I did. This was just so fucking awkward.

"You? Alex, bend that way?"

"Why so you can look at my ass, perv?"I rolled my eyes. He was irritating me.

"Aelx."Myca said between her teeth.

"What!"I shouted rubbing my face.

"Excuse us."She smiled dragging us outside.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I don't know. Im avoiding my sister but, my conscious won't let me."

"Well, talk to her."

I lifted my eyebrow."Easier said then done."

"We'll talk later, kay? Mike will get mad."

"Whatever, he's the most perverted photographer ever."

She snorted.

"He 'Accidentally' takes pictures of my ass."I complained.

She laughed and led us back in.

"Keep it up my foot might accidentally end up his ass."I muttered and she shook her head.

"Ladies? Done yet?"

"Yeah. No worries, someones just PMS-ing."

'That reminds me...When was the last time I got my period?'

Douch- I mean Mike, flashed the camera at me and I went blind for a second,"You fucking twat!"*

"Alex!"*

"Sorry, I fucked up."

"No, no, it's fine."

I could tell Myca was mad at me. She didn't need to lie.

"Hey, uhm, let's go get something to eat."

"Okay."

"2 please." We were back at the mall and I was ordering 2 of those heavenly yougurts Myca had.

"Oh, keep the change."I smiled and handed Myca hers.

We sat at the food court and I almost melted. They tasted so fucking good. I laughed despite the awkward silence."So get this...I haven't had my period in like 4 weeks."

She stared at me.

"Do you want that?" I had almost finished although I got a large for the both of us.

"Errr, Alex. That's not good."

"Hm?"I was lost with who was behind her.

"Why is that?" A blonde was walking this way, a fake blonde. With scratches covering her face. She had the body of a whore and the chest of a checker board. Ben was right, Flat. It was her. Emily.

"Alex, I think your pregnant."

"What?"I wasn't paying attention. But, I replayed that word, 'pregnant' and stood up too quick my head started hurting."What!?"

"Alex?"She had the whole crew with her, Mum and Dad.

"You might be pregnant."Myca repeated, clearly not know this was my family.

Their faces struck with horror but, I know mine was the most horrific. But, I won't judge until I see Ben.

Oh, Fuck.

Ben.

***Soo I'll upload later tonight also! But it will be oober late, New Girls on:DDD Gonna go watch my love Zooey Deschanel(: Bai~ Like it? I said things would get crazy!(;