Your So Funny

I laughed and shook my head."No, no. Oh, uhm Myca this is my sister and my parents." I said the last part faintly but, her eyes got big. "I'm so-, Hi. Uhm. Alex, Luci is in the car."

"What?"She was trying to get us away.

"Alex...Is it true?"

"I-,"I sighed. Pretty sure my heart racing wasn't helping my head ache.

"How could you?"My mum said low. That was all I needed to just leave. Leave Myca, and her trying to get us away politely. Leaving my parents looking beyond mad. My sister a stupid helpless little cunt looking confused. But, just leaving made me want to do something I didn't think of. Cry.

I just left out the mall, running into the 1 person I didn't need to see at the moment.

Josh.

"Alex."

"Leave me alone." I walked past him.

"Alex."He grabbed my wrist.

I wish my foot was between his eyes right now. But, I didn't want to make more of a 'scene.'

"What, do you want?"I seemed to growl. He wasn't getting my need to get out of this mall. He didn't get the personal space thing at all did he?

"We didn't finish talking."

"We never talk. Never will."

"Whatever. You still mad at Ben co's I have this idea for you and I to get back at him."

"Leave me out whatever it is and leave me alone."I struggled in his grip. He just smiled."Are you fucking mental!? Let go!"

"Josh, leave her alone." Emily was behind him. She looked disgusted.

"And if I don't?"

"I will kick your ass."Myca gave him a look saying 'You have to the count of three.'

He stared at them and let go of me walking away.I rubbed my arms, just broke down.

Myca hugged me and I wiped my eyes."You left your yougurt."She smiled handing it back at me.

"Thanks."I sighed, it came off weak.

"So, uhm. Is it true?" Emily said slowly, evaluating if she could speak to me or not.

I looked at her and at Myca. She was making a head notion for me to talk, I sighed once more and looked at her tilting my head. "I...I don't know."

"Oh."

It was an awkward silence before my parents came to us. My mum was walking fast towards me and I looked at Myca. She had her phone out.

"Alxandra come here for a second."My mum was standing far enough for me to shake a bet. Her voice wasn't something I needed.

"Mum leave her alone."Emily spoke out of turn.

"Stay out of this."She spoke quickly and stared at me.

"Alex? It's Ben. He wants to talk to you."Myca held the phone out and I held my breath.

My dad was looking away not even looking at me.

I stood walking a few feet from them."Hi."

"Babe, We're about to go on. What?"

"I love you."I choked.

"Hahaha what? I love you too. Are you okay?"

I sniffed.

"Why are you crying?"His voice was softer.

"I-...might...be..."I ran my hand through my hair biting my lip."Pregnant."

The phone was silent on both ends."Ben?Hello?"

"Im here."His voice was barely loud enough for me to hear. He sighed. "Listen Alex, I'll call you in a bet. I- We're going on stage."

"Oh...Okay."I could hear the sudden strain in his voice."Bye."

"We'll talk later."

"Sorry."I mummbled before I pulled the phone from my ear he said,"I love you."

I wiped my eyes and smiled."I love you too."

"I'll call later babe!"He hung up and I smiled small. Walking back to give Myca her phone. "So?" She lifted her eyebrows.

I nodded and smiled.He calmed me down a bet.

"Mum, can Alex come over tonight?"

"N-,"

"Yes."My dad spoke over my mum.

I looked at him.

"Alex, come by at 9."

I nodded."Bye."I stuttered.

My mum looked at us and groaned, pissed.

I started walking with Myca back home."You okay?"

I nodded. "He said he'll call later and he loves me."

"I say we go to the doctor tomorrow, To be sure."

"Yeah."

"Atleast we saw your family."

"I guess."

"Tonight."

"Are you happy?"

"I guess."

"You so entuisiastic."She said sarcastically.

"Sorry.Oh and thanks for getting me away from Josh."

"No problem. Let Ben beat the fuck out of him for even touching you."

"I am."I sighed. I was sure about that.

But, tonight there was a lot to think about. I suddenly couldn't stop shaking.

What about tonight?

No what about tomorrow. If I am...What will happen?