The Fuck.

I sat next to Ben my hand tightly in his. I couldn't look up. I just couldn't look at this. Her casket was being lowered and I hadn't cried at all which surprised me.

We had 2 weeks before we moved and I was sick with the idea of moving so soon. Emily looked wasn't the prettiest I had seen her.

Her hair wasn't that cheap dyed blonde, It was an even brown. Her makeup looked horrible and it scared me a bet...I wish she was still here so we could laugh over it.

y!But, she wasn't.

I sighed once more and looked at the other graves here. They looked as if some kids trashed it and a crappy clean up team. Everyone was standing now and looking over the grave when Ben muttered,"Want to leave now?"

I stared at him then shook my head."Just let me tell my parents bye."

He nodded and went to stand with the guys.

I stood and went to my dad.I didnt know what to say or how to really talk to him. Especially now.

"Uh-,"

"Dont you and Ben have a flight to catch?"

"Thats in 2 weeks."I muttered. I tried smiling but couldnt. My father was getting a little older and we used to tease him about it. But it was just me now.

"Where's mum?"

He shrugged."Who knows?"

I bit my lip and walked with him as friends and a few distant relatives came up to him.

After hearing a few people say the same 100 things I got sick of it. "I'm sorry for your lost."

I am too. "Thank you." I nodded and my father spoke to me. "Meet you at the house?"

I nodded and hugged him. My mum was now visable. She was staring at the grave just crying. Before I could go to her Ben came over and mummbled. "I want to go before someone shows up."

"Someone?"I looked up at him.

He looked sideways and I caught a glimpse at Josh and some other guy with a broken arm.

I made an 'O' with my mouth and walked with him to his parents. "I didn't know they were here."

"I didnt either. But, when Danny and Cam were leaving I saw my mum." He sighed. "James said he hopes your okay. They wanted to know if you need anything."

"I need some whiskey and a week of sleep."

He smiled and his dad came by with his mum. "We're sorry for you."

I shrugged. "I know it seems rude to say but, She did it herself."

They looked at me a second before Ben cut me off, "She's heading to her parents house."

"Would you like us to go just in case?"

His mum was sending me a signal about my own mum just in case we fought.

I smiled."No ma'am. But, tomorrow we'll be over?"

Ben nodded.

"Okay. We'll just go pay our respects, Excuse us." They both walked over and Ben took my hand. We had been walking for a while when I looked at him. "You really need a car."

"When we move."

I rolled my eyes and he held me by my waist. "Are you sure your okay? You haven't cried much."

"How much am I supposed to cry?"I stopped and rolled on the pavement."Emily! My dear little sister. My own flesh and blood! Come back! You will be avenged!"

"Uhhh-," Ben picked me up and smiled."We're so going to hell for laughing at that."

"Well we'll see her there."I shrugged as he put me down.

We made it to my house and my dad was leaving. "Where are you-?" He rushed past me and my mum came out screaming. "Walking out? Is that all your good for? You won't even admit it!"

He sighed and turned. "We just lost one of our kids and you want to blame the other? She was intoxicated. They were sleep. If anything I blame you and all that shit you gave Emily to keep her from fighting with you."

I stood awkwardly with Ben. "Uhh-"

"I gave her those meds because she needed them! She wasn't going to end up like Alex!"

My dad shook his head and looked at us. "I'm going out, Want me to give you two a lift home?"

"Yes sir."Ben muttered and gave me a little shove.

"Your fucking leaving!?"My mum was practically screaming at us. Neighbors already knew we were a fucked up family but now they had proof. Some watched outside and some scared to be called out watching from their own homes.

I sat in the backseat while Ben sat next to me. My dad held the wheel until his knuckles were white.

Ben gave him instructions where Cam lived and he dropped us off. I waved until I couldn't see the red tailights and rubbed my forhead. The door opened and Liz ran out jumping at my feet and Bens. "You two okay?" Cameron stared at us.

"You dont want to know."Ben shook his head.

"What the fuck just happened?"I looked at him.

He shrugged once more and I groaned.

"Can I have that whiskey and sleep now?"

***I'm not entirely a douche I was planning on uploading this like 3 days ago and my fucking app wouldn't let me. (Someone help me spam to get that fixed. Please.

***Extremely late. Happy 4th of July to my Americanos. I'm not but, Still celebrating it cos some family members are but yeah. I haven't updated lately. *ramble excuses*

And during summer I update my quizilla alot and I'm going to be doing that soooo yeah I'll be on that until probably late August but here everyonce in a blue moon. Sooo yeah.

Hate me please. and bye:c