We're Just Living Reckless (Ben Bruce Fan Fiction)

"Oi! Alex, Gimme a beer."Ben sat next to me and shook my shoulder.

"Uhm, No.At the very least you should get me a beer."

He laughed."Right.Now go."

I rolled my eyes and stood.

"Att'a girl."He slapped my ass and gave a cheeky smile.

I turned and was about to slap him when he pulled me down and kissed me.

I hated Ben. I really did. It just happened he was my best friend and most recently my boyfriend. We were just getting used to dating, but sometimes I wanted to punch him in the face with a chair.

I blushed walked away and to a cooler, pulling out 2 cans of beer.

"Ha.About to knock out Ben?" Danny was next to me leaning on the wall, smiling. His girlfriend next to him.

"Yes.But, I'll be damn sure I'm sober to do it right."

They laughed.I didn't have an accent exactly like him or Ben but, i liked mine. I was raised in Australia and moved to England when I was 14.Hence, that was where I met Ben.

"Well, Make sure, I'm there to watch."

"It better not lead to sex."His girlfriend laughed.

"It probably will."They started debating on whether or not me kicking Bens ass was a metaphor for us having sex. I just stood and listened until someone came up behind me."I asked for a beer, not a tease."Ben took a can out my hand and sipped it."What are you guys talking about?"

"Whether Alexandra kicking your ass means having sex."Danny said bluntly.

"Ha, We call it something a little more sensual."

"Oh my god, Ben shut up...."I puched his arm.

He smiled and countined."Gosh, I really cn't think of what we call it...But she does call it the Big Ben if ya know what I mean."He winked at them and I choked on the beer.

I stared at him my eyebrows up and mouth open."Your so full of your self."

"Only co's your not full of me."

By now both Danny and his girlfriend were dying laughing.I walked away inside Cameron's house."Come on Alex, I was jokin'."Ben followed me.

"Your jokes make me sick sometimes."

He smirked."Babe the way you act makes me sick sometimes."

I turned and he laughed again."I was kidding!See I'm not joking anymore."

I was going our room, Cameron was nice enough to let us stay with him until we found a place.Needless to say every month we went from staying with Danny to him, until they finished this album.He closed the door as he walked in and grabbd my arm pulling me to him."Come on, babe. I'm sorry."

I looked away, I could tell when he was using his 'joking voice'. He was now.I sighed."Geez, Ben can't you ever be serious?"

"Iam, I'm werious with you aren't I?"He leaned in to kiss me.

I looked up and mummbled against his mouth."Sometimes I wonder..."He kissed me. He didn't reek of alchol for once or try to shove his tongue down my throat. It was nice. His lips were soft like the first time we kissed and he pulled away smiling."You know I am serious about you."

"Mhm."I smiled and pushed him away and went to the end table for my phone.I checked to see if my younger sister texted me.She loved Ben as much as i did but, my parents didn't approve of his...Drinking you could say. Well that was one of the many things they didn't like about him.

"I'm serious.Just to show you I'm serious, You can't have sex wit me for a month."

"Me?Like sleeping with you is a privlege."

He crossed his arms and squinted,"I don't like your tone."

"I don't like your accent."I mimicked him.

"For Christ's sake!You have the same one!"

"No. I'm an Aussie.Get it right Bruce."I laughed and he hugged me from behind."Same thing.We're foreigners to this dating thing."

"You are, I'm not."I turned my phone off and squirmed in his arms.

"Blah blah blah. Hey, you kow what we should do to celebrate me and you dating for a week?"

"What?"I asked dramitically.

"Have sex."
I laughed and he sighed."That's one thing I am serious about."

"Of course."I walked into the bathroom and charged my phone.He leaned on the door frame.

"What happened to not having sex because you were serious?"

"That was a theory. You didn't approve so I'm taking a different approach."

"And what's that?"

"Banging your brains out until you can't take it, Co's Im that serious."

I shook my head smiling."Well aren't I the luckiest girl in the wold."

"You are.And another thing of my theory is, to show you how lucky you are, I'm going to fuck you right now."

"You do that."I nodded and fixed my hair.When I turned Ben had me against the counter and him. He kissed me unlike before but, how i knew he would. His tongue in my mouth and him between my legs. I was sitting on the counter with my arms wrapped around his neck and him flailing to unbuckle his jeans.

I was the luckiest girl in the world. I fucked Ben Bruce.