Wanna Hangout?

I walked out the bathroom with my hand on the wall.

"You okay?" Ben stretched from waking up.

"Yeah. Just morning sickness."

It had been happening a lot lately. My doctor said it was perfectly fine.

Ben smiled and asked what I wanted for breakfast.

"No. I just want to sleep." I crawled back into bed and sighed heavily. "I feel like shit."

"Only three more week-"

"Two weeks amd four days." I corrected.

He looked back at me and smirked. "Your worrying about nothing." He leaned back and put his head on my shoulder.

I felt her begin the move and started squirming.

"Shes moving again?"

I nodded.

He put his hand on my stomach and started rubbing it. I liked seeing Ben interact with my stomach. He was always fascinated and looked like a small child... Ironic.

I sighed.

He rubbed the side of my face and kissed me. "Lets just lazy fucks until then."

We were bumming out in our pyjamas watching Merlin when the doorbell rang.

Ben got up to get it and the door closed.

I was watching Lancelot emerge out the lake when I saw Nicole. "Hey."

"Hi." I sat up. I looked like such a mess.

"I was gonna ask did you want to hang out again today..."

"Uh. I didnt want to say no... but, for the next few weeks I wanted to stay with just Ben. "I-"

"Why dont you hangout here?" Ben went to the kitchen.

"My friends were next door and wanted Alex to come over. But if you dont want to..."

"Ill be over in a bit." I smiled.

Ben looked at me while sipping a soda. He knew I wasnt feeling okay.

"Great. You can bring Liz if you want." She smiled and Ben walked her to the door. He walked back and helped me up. "You sure your okay for this?"

"Yeah. Its just going next door. Ill come home if it gets too bad."

He remained worried but agreed."Okay."

"Ill be fine." Ben was walking with me next door and Liz's leash

"Call me if its not."

I groaned. "Your acting like my father."

"Im sorry Im going to be one." He laughed.

We rang the doorbell to Nicoles home and bickered.

"Ale-." Sydney opened the door and stared at us.

"Hello." Ben smiled and Nicole stood behind her. "Sydney go in the living room. Im sorry." She led Sydney away and Ben helped me in.

He let Liz free and she went straight to Kirk and began playing.

"We were gonna have a Netflix binge."Sydney smiled.

We went into the living room. Sydney was sitting next to Raina who stared at Ben then stuttered. "You can stay if you want!"

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "No thanks. I have to go pick up somethings my parents sent us."

I smiled and wondered where Brian and Alexandra was when she came from outside. "Ugh my phone is shit-" She looked up. "Alex! Your here woo!"

"Yeah."

"And this is... Ben right?" She knew who he was but, I gave her props for playing it cool.

He nodded then looked at me. "So you talked about me?"

I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "Definitely."

"I should get going." Ben walked back and Nicole went to shut the door.

I sat down and felt lightheaded.

"I just saw Ben Bruce and I froze. Oh my god."

"Alex?"

I looked up at Nicole.

"Whens your due date again?"

"Less than three weeks." I took a deep breath. "Its nothing."

She looked as if she didnt believe me but, went to her tv. "I say we watch Dr.Who now... then whatever."

"Yes!" Alexandra sat down next to me.

"Wheres Brian?" I stole a piece of popcorn off the coffee table.

"At work. He's gonna be sad he missed you."

I smiled and put my legs up as my favourite season of Dr. Who with David Tennant came on.

My stomach began hurting but, I ignored it.

"We just watched ten episodes." Nicole stared at her tv.

"Lets keep going!" Raina stood and stretched. "My foot is asleep but-" She looked at me. I was cringing. "Alex you dont look okay."

"Im fine." I stood also and stretched a little. "Ill be back." I went to the bathroom.

After I washed my hands my stomach felt worse.

"Nicole?"

"Yeah?" She had a beer in her hand.

"I dont feel good."

"Whats wrong?" She put her drink down and helped me sit on the couch.

"My stomach is killing me."

"That would suck if your going into labor." Alexandra went to get more popcorn.

"But her water would break." Nicole looked at her then she stared at me. "Did you just go to the bathroom?"

My eyes got big and she helped me up. "Oh my god."

I should be saying that.

***its thanksgiving and im reminded why i dont like my family... hope your day is better then mine. Enjoy ***